Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Took me a few minutes on Google just to figure out which bat my brother Jake has. His isn't banned (SRV3).

I'm not sure it makes sense for them to do this, but I am betting they hope people are going to go buy the new ones. Problem is, the new ones suck.

Beauner

Starting Player
Took me a few minutes on Google just to figure out which bat my brother Jake has. His isn't banned (SRV3).

I'm not sure it makes sense for them to do this, but I am betting they hope people are going to go buy the new ones. Problem is, the new ones suck.

That, and they realize that with the 52/300 none of their old bats will ever break. Ever. So there would never be a reason to buy new ones.
Wouldn't be surprised to see the Flex and Extended removed from the list soon too.

If they banned the SRV3 i would make the news. Id snap, thats my lifetime gamer, that and the 08 extended 2nd batch, which im already contemplating making the news over

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I still have a hotter than hot SRV3 in my bag. Played a tournament with Thunder ZNs and ASA bats this summer and ZINNNNNG.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I'd swing my brothers if we ever did something where they used 44's. There isn't anything on our schedule that would do that, though.

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
That, and they realize that with the 52/300 none of their old bats will ever break. Ever. So there would never be a reason to buy new ones.
Wouldn't be surprised to see the Flex and Extended removed from the list soon too.

Not true, they will still break. They also eventually fail compression test.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
My L4US is actually pretty hot. I haven't swung at bat for $100 that good in my life.

If you're super Easton loyal, they always end up with great deals on their bats eventually. Problem is they are generally not the best option.

Cheapbats.com has some Easton's for real cheap.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
If you're super Easton loyal, they always end up with great deals on their bats eventually. Problem is they are generally not the best option.

Cheapbats.com has some Easton's for real cheap.

I hear ya. The L4US is solid. I will vouche for it. My buddy grabbed the one from cheapbats last year for NSA (52/275) and it was actually pretty solid.

I've seen some fire USSSA torqs. I just picked up a L3 again. I liked my first one but didnt give it a chance. With my DNA on gamer status only I need bats to BP with!

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I think it's hard to go wrong on the Utrip front. Easton Utrip bats are fine, you just have to put a lot of swings on them.

The ASA ones are rough, but if you're just using them for BP, it's not a bad deal.

I think I'm set on bats until something breaks. OG AM, 4 The Fallen, and a dual stamp Fulk Mayhem. I think the only way that changes is if I can magically turn the Fulk into a 27oz One.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
What's nice is Easton, Combats and Mikens all get pretty cheap. Nice to nab for BP and then find out it's not bad for less than $100.

DFL

Addicted to Softballfans
EuroTech/Elite media design/H.auto/ Easton 2016
Ellwanger, barrtman, Hines, Updike, Harvanko, Newman, hassler, barber, ehnstrom, oulette... Outta state guys curt Stewart, fish, and mike dill

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Ellwanger, barrtman, Hines, Updike, Harvanko, Newman, hassler, barber, ehnstrom, oulette... Outta state guys curt Stewart, fish, and mike dill

I only read "Hines." You guys will have a helluva squad!

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans

Very impressive team and a lot of good guys on that squad.

374 Feet

Double Tap Lager
Anyone competing weeknights in the St. Michael, Albertville, Hanover, Monticello or Rogers area - that is comprised mainly of players over 30/40?

I'm searching for a weeknight doubleheader league, that takes things seriously enough to have guys show up... But not so diluted that there's 18 names on the roster.

A couple of tournaments (2-3) would be fine; but not every weekend as I kill that time at the Cabin.

Sanctioning doesn't matter, but being competitive is necessary to drag me out of retirement.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I wish St. Michael or Albertville had a Tuesday league. It'd be nice to play league within 5 minutes of my house.

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans

Dont forget Carrie Orme, team travel Agent