Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Some new rumor steam I've heard about is the Bombers are done. A smaller group of them have cut ties with Rollin and started Pearson Trucking back up and plan on trying to play D again.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
God those bats were fun. I cant believe they didnt make more.

and they are soooo hard to find right now. It would be the only 1pc bat i would ever want. The tribute has more EL to it than the DB did so i passed on the tribute plus it was way heavier then it was stickered. felt like a 28 stickered at 26.

IMAC1020

Addicted to Softballfans
My Asa top teams will be
B- T's
C- sjk. Swag. Jokers.
D- mich golden. Dirty. Reckless.

Utrip
B- outpost
C- beardley
D- blue line.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Those guys are pretty good, whichever ones didn't end up on Bryan Rock shouldn't have a hard time finding a team.

JRoc

Addicted to Softballfans
and they are soooo hard to find right now. It would be the only 1pc bat i would ever want. The tribute has more EL to it than the DB did so i passed on the tribute plus it was way heavier then it was stickered. felt like a 28 stickered at 26.

Surprisingly, my Tribute actually comes in 0.5 oz under sticker weight. I really haven't used it yet since swinging my DNA.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
well, I bought a DNA....27EL, Stick handle..should be a fun bat to swing.

My 27 EL Stiff is nutzzz.

Anyone signing up for the MN Conference?

We aren't. We discussed the summer a bit on Saturday. Based on a couple of us interpreting it sounds like we will be everywhere this summer. ASA, USSSA, WSL plus some carnival/fun stuff. It should be a fun summer! Every weekend type stuff... which a good chunk said if we were off we'd be playing elsewhere so why not ball. Sad.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
It's always nice to have that variety. I think if we played more, we'd crossover more.

Right now we have 1 Utrip tournament on the schedule, but it got cancelled last year, so I'm keeping my eyes out for a plan B. Last year our plan B was playing in the Voltage tournament at Bebops.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
You pay $500 to get into the conference (and get your state tourney free). Then you have to register for at least 4 of 9 possible tournaments. Teams get points for being in and then more points for where you finish. Top teams in points get prize packages at the end of the season. Top D team gets a package as well.

I think that's the short version of it.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
The mn "confrence" basically gets teams to commit upfront to x amount tournaments and should make events more attractive because they can say we have x amount of teams already signed up and should draw some teams knowing there will be more then 5 teams playing.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
If you plan on playing all Utrip, or mostly Utrip, it doesn't make sense to me to not sign up for it.

hinzy

}}i{{
F4E85248-D2C7-48AC-9D93-080EB13E6784_zpsojnztkl4.jpg

3a1b597c.jpg