Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Nope, it gets cancelled so fast if it snows or rains I've passed on it the last 4 years.

Supposed to be 70 for a high! I'll be missing out on trying to jump on a team at Hanover :(. I know MPG would love me to keep a thorough book to track Chuck's stats. Ever seen a 1.000 OBP and .000 AVG?

hrbekroenick

Anyone playing in the Plymouth tourney at the end of the month? Looking to put the Thunderpigs (and friends if need be) into this.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I am pretty sure we start league in Elk River next week, then the Horsemen start up with Hanover next weekend. Hoping this weekend's weather carries over.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I am pretty sure we start league in Elk River next week, then the Horsemen start up with Hanover next weekend. Hoping this weekend's weather carries over.

Horsemen! I'll appeal my "+" tag to stand in the outfield and sprint in for save opportunities. I plan on being very Heath Bell about it.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Horsemen! I'll appeal my "+" tag to stand in the outfield and sprint in for save opportunities. I plan on being very Heath Bell about it.

Hanover is on a tight schedule, and I'm not sure they have time for you to catch your breath after sprinting in from the outfield.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Excuse the fact that I'll be doing Ernie McCracken stuff from Kingpin while you're on the way.

I recently purchased a custom warm up ball I use when I come in that's clear with a giant rose inside it. It really pops when the sun is shining.

I should pitch with a prosthetic hand and freak someone out who has no clue. Like an Iowan team at Corky's.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
That's why they call you Mr. Razzle Dazzle.

I wouldn't do the prosthetic hand thing against a team from Iowa. They will think you're a witch, maybe try to start you on fire.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
That's why they call you Mr. Razzle Dazzle.

I wouldn't do the prosthetic hand thing against a team from Iowa. They will think you're a witch, maybe try to start you on fire.

Perfect. I'll learn some stuntman fire suit work while my team wins the game. I'm a team player.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I think setting yourself on fire and pitching is legal in utrip, as long as you release the ball within 5 seconds.

hrbekroenick

I wish I was, just giving the knee a break and walking for the next couple days. I think I'll be on the ice and in the tunnel Saturday. Have a new Legit to break in.

Kenny Powers

Addicted to Softballfans
Swung the torch outside yesterday. it is as hot as a 500 cut DNA. I liked it a lot, but still not as much as my mid load DNA.

JRoc

Addicted to Softballfans
Swung the torch outside yesterday. it is as hot as a 500 cut DNA. I liked it a lot, but still not as much as my mid load DNA.

I don't think it matters what you swing....they all gonna be hawt! Did you guys get a bye first week of league?

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
At least they got a warran...uh oh.

IDK. I know that I know guys who love the Bomb, the Torch and/or the DNA. All personal preference. Bombs and Torch have been biting the dust already so I'm definitely leery. Wait for that SupaFly!