Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Dustin Palm from Xtreme said 1 bat cut open last weekend was shaved. The penalty hasnt been handed out yet. Everyone else who was cut open is getting a new bat.

Beauner

Starting Player
Bracket for Champlin was just posted:
12998559_10153931072706355_5564328687694100408_n.jpg

Picks for Champlin: 1st - All American, 2nd - Miken Lookout, 3rd - MN Miracle

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I'm going to try to do the big quote of the picks thing at 3 tomorrow, so that's the deadline.

Next weekend the only tournament is Mound (I couldn't find anything else on Utrip's site), so we can do the C and D for that.

rmothes

Star Player
If you guys want a real challenge for picking I'll post all the teams for my Siren tournament next weekend, which you won't know most of. We do pool play, then into single elim. brackets, so it's not real easy to provide matchups for anybody to look at, but I can tell you all the team names, where they're from and what level I classify them at. (Most don't have classifications being from outlaw western WI, so I put them at the level I've seen them play at)

hedge

life takes guts
Are there any batting cages still open anymore? Maybe a better question, anyone have a pitching machine they would want to sell?

Jimbo81

Krueger #15
They are playing his songs non-stop on The Current until 9 or 10 tonight.

Not sure if you get that station in BFE where you live.

I don't get that station, but on our potato radios (haha) out here they are playing a lot of prince music.

374 Feet

Double Tap Lager
Good Morning Gents-

I could file through the dozens of threads to find some diluted answer; but I figured I would ask directly.

Last bat I felt was worthwhile; 2014 Flipper Aftermath... So, this begs the obvious question;

What's relevant (comparable), this year?

1. I prefer a stiffer flex (or one-piece)
2. I can use ASA or USSSA
3. We are using mush for Softballs
4. I don't care about brand, cost or color
5. I do hit for power but prefer a balanced feel.

GO.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
well.. if tyler would quit cheating then there wouldnt be an issue.. :biggthumpup:

Hey meow! We're just a simple D team who's been determined that we're a C team based on performance. I will take that as a compliment.

I believe the poster boy for Most Cancerous Player had nothing to do with it. His whining Saturday and insults spewed at Fall Open State would not lead us to believe he had anything to do with it. I mean, why would he be out to sabotage us? Always the politician, he is.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
Hey meow! We're just a simple D team who's been determined that we're a C team based on performance. I will take that as a compliment.

I believe the poster boy for Most Cancerous Player had nothing to do with it. His whining Saturday and insults spewed at Fall Open State would not lead us to believe he had anything to do with it. I mean, why would he be out to sabotage us? Always the politician, he is.

he did it with MN miken a couple years ago, that was never a D team and they mopped up at D state.

IMAC1020

Addicted to Softballfans
But if you said they can play D. Then let them. Or tell them before the season that the can't. What happens if they had already entered some D tourneys. Most don't give money back if you pull out and already paid. I knew we should have split that Sro chip.

VDubb

Addicted to Softballfans
Are there any batting cages still open anymore? Maybe a better question, anyone have a pitching machine they would want to sell?

Not sure it works locationally for you, but Grand Slam in Burnsville is my year round spot....open til 12am on the weekends.

I typically go around 11pm as it starts getting less busy. Look for the guy with headphones on, grunting as if he was alone...