MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Anyone ever lost a player on your team because they joined a traveling country band?

We have.

The weird **** never ends.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
It takes quit a bit now for me to be surprised on why on a guy can't play. I've heard alot over the years. The traveling country band is a new one tho...

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Can't be mad at the guy, he's going to be getting money to do something fun...but damn.

I had never heard of it happening to any team before, either, so I thought I had to share. He's a good dude, gave plenty of notice, so we were able to fill his spot today.

Akij987

Anyone ever lost a player on your team because they joined a traveling country band?

We have.

The weird **** never ends.

Umm yeah that's definetly a new one to me. We have lost a few guys this year for a variety of reasons, and to other teams but none due to musical talent.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I never know what most of those people are talking about, because I don't play 3 nights a week at Bebops.

freeze2104

Average E ringer
anyone still swing the recoils? I have one and used it for two swings with the new asa balls and put it down. They hit the old balls great but the feel with the new ones is terrible. I don't play asa much at all.. maybe 6 games total over the years but the demarini's seemed to be the way to go.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
anyone still swing the recoils? I have one and used it for two swings with the new asa balls and put it down. They hit the old balls great but the feel with the new ones is terrible. I don't play asa much at all.. maybe 6 games total over the years but the demarini's seemed to be the way to go.

If youre not swinging ASA Demarini you are selling yourself short.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I think the Demarini's are probably the best at this time, but the old ones are fine. A broken in older bat gets the job done with these new balls, but I wouldn't go out and buy a brand new old bat at this point.

I hope that makes sense.