MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

Ringer44

Addicted to Softballfans
you beat a loaded team with DeMars and Company, I think you can handle those two. :)

Side note... Anyone local looking for an ASA DeMarini? I have an aftermath or future I'm considering moving. LMK

What is the weight on the future?

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
First time our squad (US Digital) has ever played in Shakopee. Great run tourney, obviously to bad it had to get cut short by the weather. I'm curious what the distance on the fences are on fields 5&6. It seemed to sail out of there rather easily. But, very fun time!

Sixes

K C C O
First time our squad (US Digital) has ever played in Shakopee. Great run tourney, obviously to bad it had to get cut short by the weather. I'm curious what the distance on the fences are on fields 5&6. It seemed to sail out of there rather easily. But, very fun time!

What position were you playing?

I was serving up meat balls for Horsemen back on the short porch field.

ddd

Addicted to Softballfans
you beat a loaded team with DeMars and Company, I think you can handle those two. :)

Side note... Anyone local looking for an ASA DeMarini? I have an aftermath or future I'm considering moving. LMK

That was an open tourney. This is a D league. Idc either way..

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans

Field 6 was very short, especially with the wind blowing dead out! You guys hit well against us!! I have to say tho that I did enjoy the inning where sixes threw 3 pitches and I watched 3 DBO's sail out over my head :D

It was fun to play you guys!

BTW I was the leadoff hitter and the LF for Horsemen.

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
BatFlip7.gif

Last edited:

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
What position were you playing?

I was serving up meat balls for Horsemen back on the short porch field.

I was playing 1b. I lined out to you right away in the first inning. I felt bad about that. You guys seemed like a bunch of good guys. This is kind of our first year playing big tourneys. It's fun playing different teams.

Sixes

K C C O
Hey, I am not worried about the middle shot....the ball was floating all over with the wind, especially when I threw a knuckleball.

I only get upset about it when I find out later that dudes are swinging gassed bats...

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey, I am not worried about the middle shot....the ball was floating all over with the wind, especially when I threw a knuckleball.

I only get upset about it when I find out later that dudes are swinging gassed bats...

Really? I hope is wasn't anyone from our squad. At least I don't think anyone swings one.

Sixes

K C C O
Oh no! I wasn't trying to imply that....About two minutes before I posted that, I had found out a guy that drilled me in a previous tourney was swinging a dirty bat.

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh no! I wasn't trying to imply that....About two minutes before I posted that, I had found out a guy that drilled me in a previous tourney was swinging a dirty bat.

Oh, ok. You had me nervous there! I thought everyone on my squad was g2g.

ninerniner

Addicted to Softballfans
One of the teams we played on a weekend that isn't to be spoken of. Scary thing is he got hit in the cage of his helmet...

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
One of the teams we played on a weekend that isn't to be spoken of. Scary thing is he got hit in the cage of his helmet...

I think Dan, Timmy, and I saw that. That looked scary! Looked like it got him in the neck from our angle.

ELone9

aka: Batsmith
just throwing it out there....I have a Freak52 27oz returnable with receipt that I'm looking to move for $200. Would prefer to move it locally. let me know