MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

ddd

Addicted to Softballfans
Sixes,
I feel like I just heard this story.... Where you knocked out and playing with CR?

Sixes

K C C O
Sixes,
I feel like I just heard this story.... Where you knocked out and playing with CR?

No, that was almost 10 years ago up @ diamonds.

I took one off the cage over at sand creek a couple weeks ago.
Hit the top of the web on my glove and the cage on my mask.
I know stuff happens and what not but, since I found out dude was swinging a cheater bat I am not happy. I wonder how dude would have fealt had he hi a pitcher without a mask on?

hypothetically speaking you probably would have been injured had to leave the game hopefully the umpire would have confiscated the bat. The bat then tested followed by a lengthy suspenion and civil suit.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
No, that was almost 10 years ago up @ diamonds.

I took one off the cage over at sand creek a couple weeks ago.
Hit the top of the web on my glove and the cage on my mask.
I know stuff happens and what not but, since I found out dude was swinging a cheater bat I am not happy. I wonder how dude would have fealt had he hi a pitcher without a mask on?

i was there for that. that was scary.

Sixes

K C C O
hypothetically speaking you probably would have been injured had to leave the game hopefully the umpire would have confiscated the bat. The bat then tested followed by a lengthy suspenion and civil suit.

Doubt it....this tourney was allowing teams to swing old stamp bats, and conference u-trip players to play in a D/E tourney

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
The team we played last week in our Wednseday double header we play again this week. They forfeited. Easy two wins. What do people do with free nights during the week?

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
The team we played last week in our Wednseday double header we play again this week. They forfeited. Easy two wins. What do people do with free nights during the week?

a9v0n.gif

Sixes

K C C O
If you're single, find a skank to slam on craigslist/tindr/at local dive bar.

If you're attached, make a run at the lady, get rejected, then jerk on out.

baldgriff

Lead Oompah Loompah....
Who is playing Father Hennepin this weekend. I through a team together to play Tower Days, because 3 of my guys work on the weekend and cant play.

Akij987

Who is playing Father Hennepin this weekend. I through a team together to play Tower Days, because 3 of my guys work on the weekend and cant play.

I'm playing with a throw together team, I'm guessing 0-2 BBQ for us. Which is probably a good thing since I have bruised ribs from shakopee last weekend when I got demolished playing catcher.
Missed ya at league Monday baldy, I'm guessing even you could have hit one out with that wind we had, fun times.

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
any one playing at Pioneer days this weekend in st francis and need a player? i can play C, 1B and 2b.

I wish we were. Just go up there and hang out with your gear, I am sure a couple teams will have a guy that gets too drunk to perform.:D

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Just a heads up for anyone playing tomorrow night at Father Hennepin, West River Road is going to be closed from 169 to a little bit past Douglas Dr.

Your best bet is going to be to come in from 610, and if you're real early, exit on Zane. W. Broadway/Winnetka gets backed up at 109th because they didn't put turn arrows on the busy directions of the stop lights.

Then the rest of the weekend West River Road is closed between 169 and Hayden Lake Rd.

Kenny Powers

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm playing with a throw together team, I'm guessing 0-2 BBQ for us. Which is probably a good thing since I have bruised ribs from shakopee last weekend when I got demolished playing catcher.
Missed ya at league Monday baldy, I'm guessing even you could have hit one out with that wind we had, fun times.

Isn't Khoas down in Albert Lea this weekend?

ddd

Addicted to Softballfans
I do not play any u-trip, but 26 teams and payouts that small seem kinda weird.... Or am i missing something?

Akij987

Isn't Khoas down in Albert Lea this weekend?

Yes, but we have 17 people rostered. 2 of our guys play utrip with blue pearl trucking they'll be at father hennepin, and 2 others, myself and a detox guy will be playing with A1/Rebs this weekend at father hennepin.