MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Does anyone know where I would be able to get my hands on a Mercy? Also looking for a Baseball glove nothing fancy just smaller then the softball glove I am using.

Contact Lucero. I'm sure he could hook you up. If not reach out to Kevin at Big Kid's Sporting Goods.

Ringer44

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice draw sixes. That's not they way Isa does a blind draw. Haha good luck hope the weather doesn't make your life to tough

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
That'd be fun. I'm sure tickets would be hard to get, and walking taco sales would reach an all time high.

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
I am going to pickup a truckload of umbrellas and sell them there. I plan to retire come Monday and I will buy you a walking taco.

Sixes

K C C O
Oh no....no fights at Spudfest. It ain't a u-trip event!!!

The Horsemen went 2-2 and besides one bad inning in the Thompson game and one in the McPete's game, I was really pleased with how we did.

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C

The Horsemen went 2-2 and besides one bad inning in the Thompson game and one in the McPete's game, I was really pleased with how we did.

That's funny. We went 2-2 and lost to the 2 same teams, the McPete's loss by one run sucked.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
What the hell is going on, on the Facebook board.... And umping is just awful lately. 3 foot u trip pitches not called illegal even once, u trip bats and courtesy runners allowed in an Asa qualifier. Then when I get the TD, the ump argues with him about rules. Bad calls just ruined our game against key guys we were down 4 or something but a safe call on a play that a guy over ran 2nd base ended up killing us. It would have been the 3rd out but then they score 5 or 6 runs off that safe call. In other news C ball is rough, scoring 25 runs and losing is tough, it's hard getting and keeping any momentum at all game to game.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Why no fights at spud fest.

Because most of the people up there can handle the booze.

It was definitely an example of errors coming back to haunt. That Thompson game was a good one, though. Down 14-9 going into the top of the 7th, getting 2 outs right away, then scoring 5 to tie it.

That's funny. We went 2-2 and lost to the 2 same teams, the McPete's loss by one run sucked.

We put up 4 runs in our game against them. A couple tough plays helped them get back in the game. They were a solid team, too.

I shouldn't let Timmy swing it anymore, he is putting some bad mojo in it :D

You would have had a couple bombs had the wind not been so strong on Sunday.

What the hell is going on, on the Facebook board.... And umping is just awful lately. 3 foot u trip pitches not called illegal even once, u trip bats and courtesy runners allowed in an Asa qualifier. Then when I get the TD, the ump argues with him about rules. Bad calls just ruined our game against key guys we were down 4 or something but a safe call on a play that a guy over ran 2nd base ended up killing us. It would have been the 3rd out but then they score 5 or 6 runs off that safe call. In other news C ball is rough, scoring 25 runs and losing is tough, it's hard getting and keeping any momentum at all game to game.

Facebook board is goofy. I just don't understand some of the people that post on there.

Were you guys down in Savage? I hadn't really heard too much about that tournament.

The umps at Spud Fest were pretty solid. I think there might have been 1 call all weekend I might have wanted to argue, but Josh talked to the ump and he explained it in a way that you really can't argue with. People were yelling at umpires about lightning delays, which was ridiculous.

Ringer44

Addicted to Softballfans
The guy I question was playing at spudfest in the morning, and was at the jambo in the afternoon. The umpiring at spudfest in the 2 games I played was inconstant at best.

deeznuts13

Village idiot
The guy I question was playing at spudfest in the morning, and was at the jambo in the afternoon. The umpiring at spudfest in the 2 games I played was inconstant at best.

I think the guy you are speaking of was on my roster. He was legit at spudfest, I can tell you that much. Not sure about the other tourney

Ringer44

Addicted to Softballfans
I think the guy you are speaking of was on my roster. He was legit at spudfest, I can tell you that much. Not sure about the other tourney

I didn't question the roster at spudfest. I played with joe dirt for a couple years and with most of the guys that where on the sarnas team. I would of never protested, play the team in front of you

deeznuts13

Village idiot
I didn't question the roster at spudfest. I played with joe dirt for a couple years and with most of the guys that where on the sarnas team. I would of never protested, play the team in front of you

He's my cousin, wasn't trying to say anything. Just don't want anyone thinking we were trying to pull anything over on anyone.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Yeah we were down in savage, at least in the first game the ump admitted he might not be having his best game but in the 2nd game the ump gets all defensive and argues with me and the guy running the tournament about the rules. And on simple stuff like bats, and courtesy runners.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Yeah we were down in savage, at least in the first game the ump admitted he might not be having his best game but in the 2nd game the ump gets all defensive and argues with me and the guy running the tournament about the rules. And on simple stuff like bats, and courtesy runners.

That's just ridiculous. I wonder if he is usually an MSF guy or if he is always an ASA guy.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
That's just ridiculous. I wonder if he is usually an MSF guy or if he is always an ASA guy.

He was a USSSA guy. Our first game against Bryan Rock he allowed us one runner per inning and to use any bat. It was odd. We used the runner deal but makes no sense to use Utrip bats IMO.

Yes hes Utrip.
He was using the D rules which wasnt a National qualifier and allowed us curtsy runners and UTrip bats.

Does anybody have the facebook link?