MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

Sixes

K C C O
It was a fishing expedition. Looks like someone caught a WookieFish.

Gunny has decided that this season will be a retirement tour.

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
Being told you should be kicked out of the league is one thing, but when dude said we should be kicked out if the state I was shaking my head.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Catcher says when I come up to bat "Hit middle last time and didn't apologize!"

I hadn't gone up the middle all night. Good scouting.

Sixes

K C C O
That was the 1st time I have ever seen an umpire run up on a player and talk **** to him while there is a ball in play.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Anyone need a USSSA bat for the dudley or dew days? Look no further than my 27oz L1.0 I'd sell you. $185 local deal. Dust Collector due to mpg19's CL22.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Looking forward to seeing how many people wear their jerseys to the Dudley tonight, even though they are on teams that aren't in the tournament.

hedge

life takes guts
the last time i was there, 4 or 5 years ago, a couple fans were wearing eye black. another guy sitting next to me was explaining how the game was pussified when it went to optic yellow balls.

GIFSoup

Ringer44

Addicted to Softballfans
There was still a bunch of guys walking around in there random softball jerseys at the Dudley Friday night, and squeaks way to get out of the way of Chris grienners ball out there it was a missile.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
There was still a bunch of guys walking around in there random softball jerseys at the Dudley Friday night, and squeaks way to get out of the way of Chris grienners ball out there it was a missile.

That was my one chance to make a play and I couldn't get it done.

You boys had a helluva run!

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
The sales portion of this site has gone in the toilet. The Facebook sales boards are full of idiots. I'm ready to quit. Pack it in and look to winter dome ball.