MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

Pfeff

Addicted to Softballfans
I want to know how to enter our schedule in, or stats. We don't usually take stats, but if we did it would be cool to enter them in.

On a side note, I'm kind of surprised the brackets for Corkys aren't out yet. I know it's over two weeks out, but they usually seem to be posted a little early.

Send your edits to me. No worries. Once a team is set up it is easy to edit. There is a reason you and other managers can't edit rosters. If you want to be a guinea pig for games and scoring let me know. I need someone to test drive some features.

zuno17

aka -- pont22
I worked all weekend, but watched some games Friday night. I did notice DeMarini has taken over in the arsenal of choice. I think between the four games I was taking in, I saw the new Aftermath being used the most.

zuno17

aka -- pont22
Justin, I have a second AM(new), sitting in my closet if/when you are ready. I like the one I've been hitting. I picked up a Mercy and DJ from KA Militia used it this weekend. He said he liked it.

ddd

Addicted to Softballfans
Why do people have their panties in a bunch about brackets? They will be released in less than 4 hours.....

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
You just want to hear your team name mentioned on the highest rated podcast/online streaming radio show in the "men 18-35 from the metro and play softball" demographic.

Last edited:

ddd

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol...... Everyone has to deal with travel. 4 hours is not going to change your plans..

Bubs77

Addicted to Softballfans
Why do people have their panties in a bunch about brackets? They will be released in less than 4 hours.....

Honestly, I would say that the reason is because he's been "releasing" the brackets the last two weeks. If you look at the post he keeps saying they will be out Monday... then post later saying by end of week. Then by the weekend...so I think guys are just hyped for ball and they keep counting the days down to when they "will" be released. just my .02

ddd

Addicted to Softballfans
Honestly, I would say that the reason is because he's been "releasing" the brackets the last two weeks. If you look at the post he keeps saying they will be out Monday... then post later saying by end of week. Then by the weekend...so I think guys are just hyped for ball and they keep counting the days down to when they "will" be released. just my .02

I understand that for sure. But for the reason of some people have to drive an hour. That does not add up to me. For teams that travel 2+ hours, they already have their hotels set up. All others will be driving back and forth.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet

That's about the only reason that makes sense to me. Work and planning or whatever don't hold much ground. It's not like you didn't know you might have to play on Friday.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best

You sound like a USSSA guy.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans

I agree. Glad to finally see them.