MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I don't... He knows I am a slap and tickle guy... lol. Or he has a lot more confidence in me being able to keep the ball in the park than I do.

He needs your speed on the base paths. He needs a guy who'll get to 2nd on DeMaio's chopper at the SS.

baldgriff

Lead Oompah Loompah....
Anyone know the Rogers weather line? Im subbing up there tonight and would prefer not to leave work early and make that hike if they are not playing.

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
The way things look here in Rogers I would plan on not playing.

After playing in 30-40 mph wind the majority of the weekend I am sick of wind, but hey at least it was 70-75 degrees.

Bubs, I saw you in a picture and you are looking beautiful.

Bubs77

Addicted to Softballfans
The way things look here in Rogers I would plan on not playing.

After playing in 30-40 mph wind the majority of the weekend I am sick of wind, but hey at least it was 70-75 degrees.

Bubs, I saw you in a picture and you are looking beautiful.

Hahahaha I am not sure what I was looking at... Maybe one of those majestic osprey.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Bubs_zpsf034cd24.jpg

ddd

Addicted to Softballfans
My ****ty day turned out to be much better when my wonderful wife called and told me we are going to the Wild game tonight. #HappyNoBall

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
I am glad ball got cancelled tonight, I didn't want to go stand outside in this weather or miss any part of the Wild game.

ddd

Addicted to Softballfans
I was there 1998-2000. I only stepped foot on BSU in 2000 to walk in graduation. I had an internship January-April 2000 so it sounds like I just missed ya.

Damn I miss college.....

I miss college as well!!!
Looking back, life was so easy. I made more money then than I do now(sad to think of after getting a higher education).

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
I miss college as well!!!
Looking back, life was so easy. I made more money then than I do now(sad to think of after getting a higher education).

Higher education doesn't necessarily equal opportunities or financial success. One would think its easier to find a job with and advanced degree, however as I have experienced it is the opposite.

To give you an example, I have a Ph.D. By doing so, I have extensively limited my job market. It doesn't matter if I want to work for XYZ company at a lower pay rate. Because I am "over qualified" I have eliminated myself from the job solely based on my education. Personally, geographic location is far more valuable than pay grade. However, to employers, that doesn't matter!!

I recently went through this debacle and was lucky to find the perfect job in the perfect location. However, I was unsuccessful for a quite a while.