MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
With the way Minnesota ASA does the rosters now (Sport NGIN instead of Go Softball), will you be able to see what teams people played on last year, or is it still this year only?

There has to be somebody super itchy right now to be the first team posted on the Minnesota ASA site.

Teams rosters are still showing up on Gosoftball. I don't think it's as in depth but if your team plays in any of the tourneys that have updated brackets your team's roster should be on there still.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I know our roster, but I don't want to type all those first and last names.

You get nothing.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Who are you playing with this year? Who is all trying to play Tuesday dred?

I am going to play with V+ this summer. I dont think I'll be able to make league in Dred again this year. I figure since we won it last year with Key Guys and I got a fancy Bloomington Parks and Rec champ t shirt I'm okay to miss league nights there. They should put me in the HOF.

mpg19

Elite High Fiver
I am going to play with V+ this summer. I dont think I'll be able to make league in Dred again this year. I figure since we won it last year with Key Guys and I got a fancy Bloomington Parks and Rec champ t shirt I'm okay to miss league nights there. They should put me in the HOF.

and we all know how serious league at dred on tues nights is!

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
and we all know how serious league at dred on tues nights is!

Last year there was a fight. Well these two girly men, one from Bryan Rock and one from Bur**** Builders, who were slapping like a couple of fembots against the backstop. I would've taken them both while ordering NFL jerseys with Visa on my mobile phone.

mpg19

Elite High Fiver
Last year there was a fight. Well these two girly men, one from Bryan Rock and one from Bur**** Builders, who were slapping like a couple of fembots against the backstop. I would've taken them both while ordering NFL jerseys with Visa on my mobile phone.

Sounds about right.