Minnesota Thread

Country469

Pulled a couple players off each for sure, but left a couple of their bigger hitters at home....and surely so they wouldn't be spotted. We have the D nats in our back yard here, I know the guys who sponsor and a few of em. How they are allowed in USA D is just beyond me or even why they'd want to play D.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
FINAL STANDINGS FOR THE YEAR!!

Maximus Decimus (EAI) - 157
Yoke (Horsemen) - 147
tsfingrocks (LJ's) - 144
Sjoquist43 (Outdoorsman) - 137
Larsl10 (Precision Lining) - 134
Jimbo81 (Marshall Area Homes) - 134
Chembry (Horsemen) - 131
bl19 (Precision) - 126
Beauner (Clive's) - 121
Squeakslang3 (Reckless) - 113
mnballer (Dewey's) - 101
rmothes - 96
Chunkers00 (Warriors) - 83
thelastsamurai (Willy McCoy's) - 33
Sixes (Frank's Butchers) - 25
Bob Vance - 20
Healthbook10 - 11
Jroc - 8

Edited because I realized I messed something up.

Maximus goes back to back with picks game championships! You receive nothing. Nice job though!

2016:
1. Maximus
2. Yoke
3. Sjoquist

2015:
1. Sjoquist
2. TS
3. Yoke
3. Squeaks

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
THANKS FOR DOING THIS YOKE. I HAD ALOT OF FUN. I WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR IF YOU DO IT AGAIN
No problem! I'd guess it'll be back starting with Hanover again next year. It's fun, and it helps me pay attention to a lot of the tourneys that I wouldn't keep an eye on otherwise.

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
FINAL STANDINGS FOR THE YEAR!!

Maximus Decimus (EAI) - 157
Yoke (Horsemen) - 147
tsfingrocks (LJ's) - 144
Sjoquist43 (Outdoorsman) - 137
Larsl10 (Precision Lining) - 134
Jimbo81 (Marshall Area Homes) - 134
Chembry (Horsemen) - 131
bl19 (Precision) - 126
Beauner (Clive's) - 121
Squeakslang3 (Reckless) - 113
mnballer (Dewey's) - 101
rmothes - 96
Chunkers00 (Warriors) - 83
thelastsamurai (Willy McCoy's) - 33
Sixes (Frank's Butchers) - 25
Bob Vance - 20
Healthbook10 - 11
Jroc - 8

Edited because I realized I messed something up.

Maximus goes back to back with picks game championships! You receive nothing. Nice job though!

2016:
1. Maximus
2. Yoke
3. Sjoquist

2015:
1. Sjoquist
2. TS
3. Yoke
3. Squeaks
Thanks yoke! Looks like i keep getting worse!

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I was excited about the alumni tourney they're doing, but I didn't hear anything for a little bit so I didn't pay attention. Then I got invited to two birthday parties for kids in our family, so I'm busy that day. Then I got asked if I was still in for the alumni tourney. Damn kids and their birthdays messing up my softball.

(Yeah, unrelated to anything...but I'm not sorry)

Thanks yoke! Looks like i keep getting worse!
No problem. We changed the scoring system after the first year, you can blame that for the drop in the standings :)

Beauner

Starting Player
Any of you guys interested in a 27oz Monsta Torch 2016 model? 700ish swings. Passed compression last time it was tested and has had maybe 40 swings on it since. Selling for a buddy of mine. Flex handle. He was looking for 170 shipped, but 160 if it doesn't have to be shipped. Bat is still in really nice shape.
Send me a PM if you're interested and I can get you some pics of it.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Just following along in the Softball Center chat a bit, and seeing that AA is going to be one hell of a division next year, since there will just be three major teams.

Those three teams are going to be stacked, too.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
In conference news. KP signed with smash it...6 major teams are down to 3 and a 2nd MN conference team is in the works again. Either Chanticlear or beards is my guess.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
In conference news. KP signed with smash it...6 major teams are down to 3 and a 2nd MN conference team is in the works again. Either Chanticlear or beards is my guess.
I'd lean towards Chanticlear on that one.

From just what I've seen online, Xtreme will have to replace at least Nimmo and Newton. I saw things about both saying they were retiring.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Big Dudley news. Hopefully the tourney isn't limited to just MN Conference teams.

That's one tourney I'd like to play in before I stop playing ball. That and the Frolics open.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Interesting post by Beardsley. I just saw him say it's two new teams from MN going to the Conference. Does that mean Chanticlear is or someone totally different?

freeze2104

Average E ringer
I've heard a couple are retiring, a couple getting cut. I guess they want to try and make a run at the Major. Beards Eurotech team is going conference with a few pick ups. It's quite possible Chanti is also going conference. I didn't see his post about two teams going conference but down in Florida that was our plan for this year.

Where did you see the post about the two new teams?

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
I've heard a couple are retiring, a couple getting cut. I guess they want to try and make a run at the Major. Beards Eurotech team is going conference with a few pick ups. It's quite possible Chanti is also going conference. I didn't see his post about two teams going conference but down in Florida that was our plan for this year.

Where did you see the post about the two new teams?

He just said it to DW on fb.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Congrats!

I was just looking, last year ASA posted their bumps on 10/7 and Utrip was 10/14. I'd think this years would have to be out pretty close to those dates.