Minnesota Thread

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone swung the Greinert 275? Thinking of a possible bp bat for the winter, cant beat the price. Or has anyone swung the 2016 ASA Juggy Og? Curious about that bat as well...

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
What did you guys think of this years Aftermath? I don't think my OG AM will go this year (I only have one night of league left and maybe 2 tourneys), but who knows about next year.

This years was okay. The 15 OG AM was better IMO even though I hear they are the same. My brother switched to a USA Torch from his '16 AM.

Beauner

Starting Player
What did you guys think of this years Aftermath? I don't think my OG AM will go this year (I only have one night of league left and maybe 2 tourneys), but who knows about next year.
I like this year's Aftermath. I hadn't swung any other AM other than last year's USA AM so I can't compare it to anything else. But it's certainly a good bat.

Sixes

K C C O
Wanna know something?

Softball blows when you don't know anyone you're playing with or against.

Might be time to retire

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Wanna know something?

Might be time to retire

I actually enjoy that. No pressure, your not tied up in any bs, just hit the ball and play for self enjoyment. I'm sure you will get to know enough guys and find the right team.

hedge

life takes guts
Wanna know something?

Might be time to retire

I think the Nebraska guys are pretty active on this board.

I used to play Xbox with a dude down there. Want me to hit him up?

Sixes

K C C O
No thanks hedge, it's just gonna take effort on my part. I knew TONS of people back home.

I am gonna help run an early bird in April. That will get it going.

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
No thanks hedge, it's just gonna take effort on my part. I knew TONS of people back home.

I am gonna help run an early bird in April. That will get it going.

It took me a while to get picked up on a team in Philadelphia/Norristown area. I posted on a message board saying I was new to the area and looking to play. Guys would contact me saying they were short and if I was interested. After subbing for about 3 weeks I was picked up by a team I was subbing for on a regular basis. Once I started playing in leagues/tournaments it started snowballing. After being there for a year, I was playing for 4 different league teams, one full-time tournament team and half-time for another tournament team. By the end of my time there, I was playing in a tournament in just about every weekend. It just took some time to get into the scene. Now I have friends for life out there. The same will happen to you.

Sixes

K C C O
oh I get it....just going from a situation where I knew everyone to one where I know ZERO people is frustrating:mad:

its all good. just gotta be a softball who re for a bit!