Squeaks - 114
TS - 102
Beauner - 88
Sixes - 76
Chunkers - 72
MPG - 28
IMAC - 14
Artie DeVanzo - 6

Not a lot of points this weekend. Easiest standings to do yet.

Utrip Nationals is this weekend. Pick the winning team, plus the top finishing Minnesota team. Have them both be the same and get double points. I'm not sure when the brackets will come out. Probably tomorrow or Wednesday.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
1) Elite Media Design
2) MN Miracle
3) Miken/Lookout
4) Silverbacks
5/6) Bud/Showbombs

Silverbacks nipped us 19-21. I almost hit into a triple play. It was embarrassingly awful luckily the ump only called one guy out so it was more of a FC. Hour breaks and then we played 7 straight games. Mafia, Blueline, SJK/Stoop, Bud/NLL/CA, Silverbacks, Miken/Lookout and Elite Media Design.

Bell if it makes you fell better against Miken/Lookout we scored 19 runs and had 20 straight hitters reach base with 0 outs in the 4th inning. I even hit a bombski... it felt awkwardly rewarding.

MVP - Derek Fadden (well deserved!)
Off MVP - Travis Noor
Def MVP - Tyler Sander
All Tournament - Mike Thorbrogger, Dustin Froberg, Ryan Hassler, Will Fisher, Sean Boardman and Sean Vandelinde. Might be one more Elite Media guy but I don't remember who it was.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Would any of you guys like to play Fall Firemen's?

Right now we have 5 guys interested. I'll make another post about it next week, then I'm going to try to fill it up with other people so we can for sure play.

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans
1) Elite Media Design
2) MN Miracle
3) Miken/Lookout
4) Silverbacks
5/6) Bud/Showbombs

Silverbacks nipped us 19-21. I almost hit into a triple play. It was embarrassingly awful luckily the ump only called one guy out so it was more of a FC. Hour breaks and then we played 7 straight games. Mafia, Blueline, SJK/Stoop, Bud/NLL/CA, Silverbacks, Miken/Lookout and Elite Media Design.

Bell if it makes you fell better against Miken/Lookout we scored 19 runs and had 20 straight hitters reach base with 0 outs in the 4th inning. I even hit a bombski... it felt awkwardly rewarding.

Off MVP - Travis Noor
Def MVP - Tyler Sander
All Tournament - Mike Thorbrogger, Dustin Froberg, Ryan Hassler, Will Fisher, Sean Boardman and Sean Vandelinde. Might be one more Elite Media guy but I don't remember who it was.

That call at 2nd was bad!!!! I feel like I'm one who is pretty calm, but I almost blew up on that guy.

From the sounds of it you guys were on against us that 2nd game. Don't short yourself - you hit a HRO against us. \

Congrats on the Defensive MVP. We had Hunter Shepard make the All Tournament Team for us. That kid is good.

We had some good/fun wins against Miracle, Eurotech, Jokers, and Showbombs. We played Bud tough, but ended up making too many defensive mistakes that cost us a ton of runs.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
My picks:

ASA B:
Winner - Fence Brokers
Local Pick - All American

Stifftungfest:
Upper -Demarini/Promolink
Lower - Christians

Utrip:
C - Minnesota Miracle
D - Eurotech

Last edited:

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
ASA B:
Winner -WC Monsta
Local Pick - All American

Stifftungfest:
Upper - Promolink
Lower - Advanced Electric

Utrip:
C - Miracle
D - Red Stars

Last edited:

Beauner

Starting Player
1) Elite Media Design
2) MN Miracle
3) Miken/Lookout
4) Silverbacks
5/6) Bud/Showbombs

Off MVP - Travis Noor
Def MVP - Tyler Sander
Wasn't Hassler with Eurotech/Elite Media/Easton earlier this year?

Kenny Powers

Addicted to Softballfans
A couple brackets to get the picks started (I forgot about Stifftungfest and ASA B Nationals earlier). If anyone has the upper bracket for Stifftungfest, please post it or send it to me.

ASA B: http://asp.tournamentasa.com/i!/brackets/Results.php?BSID=716

Stiffy's lower:

I don't believe they have released the upper yet. Cowboy Jacks will be there and I thought I heard that Promolink was thinking about it. That's all I know.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
ASA B - Vivid
Local - All American Restoration/UNRL/Monsta

USSSA C - Elite Media Design/CCC
USSSA D - AMEC/Jeb

Stifftungfest
Upper - Precision Lining
Lower - My Pillow

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Would any of you guys like to play Fall Firemen's?

Right now we have 5 guys interested. I'll make another post about it next week, then I'm going to try to fill it up with other people so we can for sure play.

6 guys interested now.

Haha! That is funny!

53697461.jpg

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
It was always a one day until this year. It looks like it is a 2 day this year (October 1st and 2nd).

Edit: Pfeff just posted that the upper is a one day. Lower may be.

Last edited:

Jimbo81

Krueger #15
ASA B
Winner: WC Monsta
Local: AAR

Stiftungsfest
Upper: Demarini/Promolink
Lower: Advanced Electric

Utrip
C: Miken/Lookout
D: Archetype