Minnesota Thread

Kenny Powers

Addicted to Softballfans
Thoughts on the new 25oz only super torch it's supposed to be the hottest for any swing speed.

Ryan Dacko was playing at C nationals and let us swing it. I didn't personally use it, but the other Jacks guys said it was stupid hot already.

Super cool guy by the way.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
They'd be interesting to try, but I don't think I'd ever buy one. 25oz seems too light, but I'm sure they have something coming out in a higher weight that people will fall head over heels for.

Probably sticking with my OG AM again next season. Maybe try to get another AM as a backup. Depends on the deals.

rmothes

Star Player
It'll be rough enough on any team that does it in Siren this weekend with our 10 teams. With 3-game guarantee, team that loses first game of the tournament would play 9 games to become champ.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Last year it was pool play, then brackets. I'm not sure if they will do it like that again or not, since it is fall state.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
How is Fall State and Fall Firemans working?
Is each day a different tourney? Or the same tourney all weekend?
I know there is a Saturday lower and a Sunday lower, but I don't know which one is actually a championship or whatever. We're playing in the Saturday tournament.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Seriously they didn't show? That's crap

I'm dumb, I should have took Detroit Smooth, Its basically just the Detroits Own team that's been dominate.

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I like my One, but it seems like it takes a while to get going. Mine will probably be solid by next year, if I hit enough this winter.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
How the hell does a fight break out at a Hooters?

Also...why the hell do you go to a Hooters in Florida? Go to a real restaurant, then a strip club. Unless your a guy that's into cleavage, but thinks the whole boob is a bit too much for you, it doesn't make any sense.