Minnesota Thread

zuno17

aka -- pont22
I expected better....much better. They have a great USSSA bat, but are not in the conversation when it comes to ASA.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Miken's new 3 piece bat?
Not a finished version, but a version. No graphics or anything.

I was expecting it to be a bit better as well. It wasn't horrible, but it just didn't feel good. Like I said, I'm interested in trying one after another couple hundred swings.

Beauner

Starting Player
I expected better....much better. They have a great USSSA bat, but are not in the conversation when it comes to ASA.
I swung my ASA DC41 over this year's OG Flipper and last year's USA Aftermath for multiple tournaments this year. Very underrated, IMO.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
C-
Winner: Detroit Elite
Local: SJK Trucking

B-
Olmito Heat

Did you guys see the deal for Smash It Sports? They have a BOGO on a few bats, plus if one of the Smash It teams wins B or the Major, you get a 3rd bat free.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I just realized I never did the standings after AA and D World

Maximus - 178
Yoke - 166
Sjoquist - 156
Rmothes - 150
Jimbo - 142
Bell - 134
TS - 134
Ringer - 122
Squeaks - 114
Chunkers - 102
Beauner - 98
Sixes - 76
MPG - 28
IMAC - 14
Artie DeVanzo - 6

B and C are this weekend. C starts tomorrow.

Beauner

Starting Player
The selection of the second bats isn't that good, but the idea is fun. Thought about doing it, but I really don't need any more bats. Four is enough.

Four is not enough. 34 is not enough! :)

Certainly is a good way to dump a bunch of their Combats in stock.
If you play USSSA, the SuperZ Kevin Kennington model is supremely underrated.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Four is not enough. 34 is not enough! :)

Certainly is a good way to dump a bunch of their Combats in stock.
If you play USSSA, the SuperZ Kevin Kennington model is supremely underrated.

I should just go down to 3. Might fit in my bag better.

I don't know if you guys saw the Facebook pictures of the new Miken bats, but that neon one is kind of ugly in person.

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
Thoughts on the new 25oz only super torch it's supposed to be the hottest for any swing speed.

It honestly feels close to a 26 oz balance. It is really nice, the complaint that guys have about monsta is the 26 oz is not a true 26 oz balanced bat

This is as close as it is going to get with the FIB.

The ball was jumping off the bat. I think it will be nice in the heat up here on game 4 in a a day

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
If anyone is looking to play tonight, it looks like I need 1, maybe 2, guys in Brooklyn Center. It's 8:20 and 9:20 at Centennial (aka Central, aka Dudley fields).

I don't care what position.

Edit: I think we're down to just needing 1. Lots of people missing tonight. ****ty week.

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
You'd think their next game would have been done by now, too.

Xtreme is supposed to play at 2:30.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Xtreme let a great opportunity get away. If they beat the scene who went 123 in the 5th and left the door wide open, they would have had a great shot at being the winner bracket final.