Minnesota Thread

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
SBI knocks out Element. They gotta double dip Metro.

That's probably payback for Tyler making me look like a dumbass in my last at-bat against him. ;)

Muahahaha! You guys played us tough. Both teams struggled hitting but that heat was nasty. SBI just had our number. Losing Sean and Will throughout the day really hurt us in the last game.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Seattle Dual 1: Dan Smith
Seattle Dual 2: Smash It

SpudFest Open: BIC
SpudFest D: Crew

Fairfax: Clobes

Kaposia Days: Ductech

Last edited:

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Seattle Dual 1: Smash It

Kaposia: Silverbacks

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I added the tourney in Fairfax to the list. Jimbo is going to post the team list/pool play bracket.

Jimbo81

Krueger #15

SpudFest D: Thompson Contruction

Kaposia: DucTech

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet

SpudFest D: Thompson Contruction

If Thompson doesn't win, how many posts do you think somebody's post to talk **** gets on Facebook? Three digits?

(we played them at FCD and they're a solid team)

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
If Thompson doesn't win, how many posts do you think somebody's post to talk **** gets on Facebook? Three digits?

(we played them at FCD and they're a solid team)

It's only Jeff Pegues that talks so much s**t. Most the other guys are ok. I played against him in leagues when Whistlin Pickle was still a team, and that is half of Thompson Construction now. They used to get wasted off their ass and want to talk s**t, argue, and fight every other team.

And they should be the #1 rated D team because they won FCD...

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Seattle Dual 1: SIS
Seattle Dual 2: SIS

SpudFest D: The Crew

Kaposia Days: Bryan Rock

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I was actually just coming on here to mention that we should add Kaposia Days. Forgot all about it.

Spud Fest bracket comes out on Wednesday. They posted team lists on Facebook, though.

JMac612

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm looking to play some Utrip this year if anyone is looking for a guy. Dudley, Duk Duk, Frolics, State, Nationals or whatever else. Mainly play 2b or Middle but will play SS too if needed. I could also be a last ditch resort for outfield.

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans

Kaposia: DucTech

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
It's only Jeff Pegues that talks so much s**t. Most the other guys are ok. I played against him in leagues when Whistlin Pickle was still a team, and that is half of Thompson Construction now. They used to get wasted off their ass and want to talk s**t, argue, and fight every other team.

And they should be the #1 rated D team because they won FCD...
Used to play league against him, and Thompson. I've never had a problem with any of them, but if you call that much attention to your team, you'll get double it if you don't do well.

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
Seattle Dual 1: SIS
Seattle Dual 2: SIS

SpudFest D: ON1

Kaposia Days: Bryan Rock

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Just to get this post out there so people don't miss it, tourneys this week are Spud Fest Open and D, Kaposia, Fairfax (rando tourney of the summer), and the two Seattle tourneys.

Lots of points for everyone to pull further and further away from me in the standings.

Beauner

Starting Player
Seattle dual 1: Smash It
Seattle dual 2: Dan Smith

Spud Open: Eurotech
Spud D: The Crew

Kaposia: On1/Ductech

Beauner

Starting Player
Muahahaha! You guys played us tough. Both teams struggled hitting but that heat was nasty. SBI just had our number. Losing Sean and Will throughout the day really hurt us in the last game.
Yeah that's a couple big pieces to lose. We had to roll 4 man against you because we basically had 3 outfielders and they were all exhausted. It worked out ok for us though. Only bringing 9 guys to the plate in the last 3 innings makes it tough to come from behind though. You just went all Mariano Rivera on it and locked the game down.

freeze2104

Average E ringer
What's the rule on adding a player to the roster for spud fest? Would like to play on a buddies team but unsure of how the process works for asa.

also I have a 2017 red/white monsta dnam 27oz (no idea handle.. I don't know what to even look for) for sale $200 - has maybe 50 swings on it. Little bit of webbing but is still stiff.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
They'd just go onto Go Softball and add your name to their roster. There's nothing real complicated to adding to those ASA rosters.

Seems like I'm adding somebody to mine before every tourney, which sucks sometimes.