Indianapolis: Precision

Mankato: the crew

Hanover C: hassan
Hanover D: fairline

Dew days : sbi

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Frolics went to C/D only. Sad day for MN softball in my opinion!
I can't say I'm terribly surprised considering the people in charge of it, but it definitely sucks. It was always a fun one to go watch.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best

It sucks a huge D!! USSSA in MN is about to be taken off life support and put to rest. I emailed Lacelle on Sunday and have not heard back. I've seen she's had time to upload pics to FB though. I thought splitting it into three sections was supposed to help response times and fluidity?

wildthing81

Enjoy your time at the field boys, softball as we know it is being killed off, especially at USSSA
It sucks a huge D!! USSSA in MN is about to be taken off life support and put to rest. I emailed Lacelle on Sunday and have not heard back. I've seen she's had time to upload pics to FB though. I thought splitting it into three sections was supposed to help response times and fluidity?
They MNPR just dont care and Kenny who helps run the frolics needs to retire, terrible ump, terrible ambassador for softball, openly insults people. Guy is a joke. What I heard was that Xtreme, Chanticlear T's and Eurotech all had committed to the open for frolics but only one had signed up for it. The deadline is 3 weeks out and because of their own imaginary deadline they imposed decided to pull the plug. The olderish and clueless leadership for Utrip is what has made its association about non existent. Unless, Pfeff, Brownie or Beards decide or are allowed to take over utrip, its dead and will be like Wisconsin where there is only ASA....I think more and more about doing somthing else with my summers which is sad because all I have done since I was 20 years old was spend time at the ball fields, baseball or softball.

Last edited:

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I think more and more about doing something else with my summers which is sad because all I have done since I was 20 years old was spend time at the ball fields, baseball or softball.

Same here since I was about 8. My mom would played coed and women's ball so I would get to spend time being one of those annoying little kids getting a quarter or an airhead for handing in a HR or foul ball.

DFL

Addicted to Softballfans
Were kind of running out of in state close to home fun tourneys that a “A” team is allowed to play in. I’m glad my softball days are numbered because the future of competitive softball looks pretty bad :/

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
I've literally been at town team baseball since I was an infant. I played baseball or slowpitch since tball and I don't know how much more I can take. Anything higher then C is a mess in MN. Maybe using the D+ or C+ on teams would help. Teams play up until Nationals.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
I've literally been at town team baseball since I was an infant. I played baseball or slowpitch since tball and I don't know how much more I can take. Anything higher then C is a mess in MN. Maybe using the D+ or C+ on teams would help. Teams play up until Nationals.

Isn't that what the box has to do in n.d. and s.d.

larsl10

INDY PRECISION
MANKATO A&B TRANSMISSION
HANOVER C HASSAN
HANOVER D ENVY
Dew days element exteriors

Last edited:

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Were kind of running out of in state close to home fun tourneys that a “A” team is allowed to play in. I’m glad my softball days are numbered because the future of competitive softball looks pretty bad :/

You're either USSSA Conference, a D team or SOL in USSSA. If it wasn't for USA Softball and Pfeff we wouldn't have a single Open tournament to participate in. At least, that how it seems to be shaping up this year.

I am getting irritated. I emailed Lacelle Cordes Sunday and still NOTHING. What a dumpster fire MNRPA has turned into. Four full business days now going into the fifth for a couple of questions about USSSA C Post Season? Glad they divided it up into three sub sections. Wait, I've said that already.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I don't think the national office would step in until they look at the number of teams going to worlds from Minnesota and realize it's about a quarter of what it was five years ago.

It's too bad, too, because there are some good younger teams out there.

JMac612

Addicted to Softballfans
Indianapolis: Precision

Mankato: The Crew

Dew Days: SBI/Freeway Ford

Hanover C: Hassan Sand
Hanover D: Fairline

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I am getting irritated. I emailed Lacelle Cordes Sunday and still NOTHING. What a dumpster fire MNRPA has turned into. Four full business days now going into the fifth for a couple of questions about USSSA C Post Season? Glad they divided it up into three sub sections. Wait, I've said that already.

Update; I wiggled into her DMs on FB and she said her email has been backed up and she wasn't aware of not receiving new ones. Nonetheless, if you want to play Worlds you have to play the state tournament for USSSA.

Beauner

Starting Player
SBI knocks out Element. They gotta double dip Metro.

That's probably payback for Tyler making me look like a dumbass in my last at-bat against him. ;)

philtos

Standings at Caswell Park, North Mankato
1. Minnesota Brew Crew, Geneva
2. A&B Transmission, Mankato
3. M&M Construction, Savage
4. Jared Rudlong Construction, Rochester
5. Ductech/ON1, Champlin
5. Steel Wheel/Blazer Bar, Fairmont

See you June 14th-16th, 2019

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Sounded like good tourneys everywhere this past weekend, though the conference one really didn't have anyone in it. Everyone resting up for the duals this coming weekend.

Thelastsamurai (M&M Construction) - 105
Maximus Decimus (Pollyanna) - 100
Larsl10 (Precision Lining) - 96
JMac612 (MN Monitoring) - 92
TSfingrocks (Element Exteriors) - 92
Jimbo81 (Arnies) - 89
Beauner (1Micro) - 88
MNBaller (Dewey's) - 86
Bell44 (Silverbacks) - 84

Bl19 (Precision Lining) - 80
Chembry (Horsemen) - 78
Ringer44 (Rampage) - 67

Yoke (Horsemen) - 67

Sjoquist43 (Outdoorsmen) - 64​
Chunkers00 (Warriors) - 54
Philtos - 23
Bubs77 (Silverbacks) - 11
Dunkky - 5

Five tourneys to choose from this weekend: SpudFest Open and D, Kaposia Days, the Seattle dual tourneys that start on Thursday, and Fairfax for the western MN section of the board (both of you). If there's another, LMK early in the week and I'll add it to the list.​

Picks game rules: http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/minnesota-thread-2018.1428975/page-136#post-18983602

Last edited: