Addicted to Softballfans
Cincy: dan smith
Duk Duk upper: drip city
Duk Duk lower: next level
Mankato: blinds and more / mn anarchy

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Can someone post or send me a team list for the upper of Duk Duk? I’ve seen all the lower teams.

Beauner

Starting Player
Would gladly play in it though. Feels like I'm finally turning the corner to kicking this garbage out of my system, at least.
In a non-pandemic world I'd probably be playing this weekend. But given everything going on? I'm not going to risk passing this crap along.

Beauner

Starting Player
Pretty sure Nasty Boys went undefeated in Mankato.
Trettin Dairy 2nd. Not sure who ended 3rd.

Edit:
1) Nasty Boys
2) Trettin Dairy
3) Johnson Tree Service

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
What happened??
People are mad because some of the D rosters aren’t D, and should have been rated higher. Then they’re playing for the big money in the D shootout.

Then people are mad that other people are mad. A very softball thing.

It was nice to get out and play. I don’t know that it would be my first choice for a tourney to attend in the future, but it was fun to get into a tourney with everything else delayed.

Beauner

Starting Player
D Lower:
1) Gerster Jewelers
2) MC Roofing
3) Silverbacks

Saw Drip City was in the chair waiting for Stagecoach or Chanticlear

Beauner

Starting Player
People are mad because some of the D rosters aren’t D, and should have been rated higher. Then they’re playing for the big money in the D shootout.

It was nice to get out and play. I don’t know that it would be my first choice for a tourney to attend in the future, but it was fun to get into a tourney with everything else delayed.

I suppose that kind of bitching is inevitable when you allow ASA and USSSA rosters when USSSA rarely bumps anyone.

I will say the team that won the $2000 for the 6-team D bracket is NOT who I would have bet on. Not at all.

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
Would gladly play in it though. Feels like I'm finally turning the corner to kicking this garbage out of my system, at least.
In a non-pandemic world I'd probably be playing this weekend. But given everything going on? I'm not going to risk passing this crap along.
Thank you for that Beau. That is what really worries me about going to do Conference and have some catcher that has it and still plays. I'm glad you're starting to feel better, hopefully you can get back out there a time or two before this insane season ends.
Cincy finish was Dan Smith, Anarchy, Smash It/Thunder.
Anarchy looked really good when I had them Friday night, and I was told they looked fantastic in the winner's bracket final Saturday night. I watched a couple innings of the Dan Smith-Thunder game this morning before I left, it really reinforced to me how much bigger and better those top three major teams are. Dan Smith, Thunder and Resmondo.

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans

The other aspect that was rough was that we were playing on little league fields...When we played Beau's team the fields were ~265 all the way around. We used our 2 hr's in the first inning of every game except our last. We hit quite a few DBO's that were line drive shots. Then everyone changes their swing. That messes with you. At least the infield at Lighted was normal size, but that field in general plays small.

Last edited:

Beauner

Starting Player
Thank you for that Beau. That is what really worries me about going to do Conference and have some catcher that has it and still plays. I'm glad you're starting to feel better, hopefully you can get back out there a time or two before this insane season ends.

My plan is to try league Wednesday and see how it goes. Then potentially play this weekend.

I am feeling significantly better the last couple days than I was Thursday/Friday last week. Haven't had any fever or anything like that since Tuesday last week and sore throat basically disappeared Thursday night/Friday morning.

I'm gonna try to work out tonight after work (I work and work out at home). Could be real ugly.

I guess one silver lining is that I was feeling so miserable I didn't want to eat. I lost like 15lbs last week.

Beauner

Starting Player
I believe there is something in Savage.
Yeah Savage has an ASA C and D tournament. They are listing it as a qualifier with 100% payout. I got asked to play with a team that is just going to decline the bid if they win so rosters don't freeze.