Minnesota Thread

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
It finished GS, Vivid then Seminoles.

Seattle got cancelled. Are there any local tourneys next weekend? Or is the first set Duk Duk?

Beauner

Starting Player
It finished GS, Vivid then Seminoles.

Seattle got cancelled. Are there any local tourneys next weekend? Or is the first set Duk Duk?
Litchfield is next weekend.
My team was supposed to be in but pulled out after at least one of our guys tester positive for COVID. I have my test tomorrow.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Sorry about the delay, but here are the results for last weekend. Non-conference teams have won two of these small tourneys. It'd be smart for more of these A teams to go to them and try to win, but they have to win, otherwise you're probably not raking in enough points.

We can pick the Litchfield tourney for this weekend, since that's the only one going. If somebody could post that bracket when it comes out, I'd appreciate it. Then next weekend there will be a couple of them to go from, hopefully.

Here are this weeks results:

Weekly Results:
mnballer - 3
Bell - 3
Beauner - 3
Maximus - 1
Chembry - 1
Yoke - 0

Full Year:
mnballer - 16 (3 - 0 - 0)
Maximus - 15 (2 - 0 - 0)
Chembry - 13 (1 - 1 - 1)
Beauner - 13 (2 - 0 - 0)
Yoke - 8 (0 - 0 - 1)
TS - 4 (0 - 0 - 1)
Bell - 3 (1 - 0 - 0)
EAJuggalo - 2

Picks game rules: http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/minnesota-thread-2018.1428975/page-136#post-18983602

Beauner

Starting Player
F me. I been battling COVID all week and forgot to make my picks.

I don't expect them to count but I'd go Chanticlear winner and C: Fairline

Beauner

Starting Player
Thanks guys, appreciate it. It feels like I've started to turn a corner toward improvement over the last couple days. It was real rough for a few days. I was literally about half an hour from going to the ER earlier this week (I probably should have, TBH).

This **** is no joke. At least if you're a fat asthmatic.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Comatose 1st, Ductech 2nd, I think Chanticlear 3rd and B&G top C team but that's from the last update I saw. It's surprisingly tough getting updates lately.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
It’s surprising, because you’d think with so few things happening that there’d be more info.

Duk Duk brackets come out on Wednesday night.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks guys, appreciate it. It feels like I've started to turn a corner toward improvement over the last couple days. It was real rough for a few days. I was literally about half an hour from going to the ER earlier this week (I probably should have, TBH).

This **** is no joke. At least if you're a fat asthmatic.
Sorry man! My cousin and aunt both had it, my cousin is 38 great shape and it hit him real hard too.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Nice to have something local to pick from last weekend for the second time. This weekend we've got the Cincinnati major tourney, and Duk Duk upper/lower.

Here are this weeks results:

Weekly Results:
mnballer - 5
Maximus - 5
Chembry - 5
Bell - 3
Yoke - 1

Full Year:
mnballer - 21 (4 - 0 - 0)
Maximus - 20 (3 - 0 - 0)
Chembry - 18 (2 - 1 - 1)
Beauner - 13 (2 - 0 - 0)
Yoke - 9 (0 - 0 - 1)
TS - 4 (0 - 0 - 1)
Bell - 6 (1 - 0 - 0)
EAJuggalo - 2

Picks game rules: http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/minnesota-thread-2018.1428975/page-136#post-18983602

basilray

How's the first few weeks of league going for those of you playing?

I've got Mondays and Thursdays. My swing is kind of a mess, but nobody is calling me because they need a big bat in the lineup.

Had hoped to get a tournament or two on the calendar, but as of right now, got nothing lined up. Anyone needs a classic chunky D league pitcher on the weekends, I might just be the one for you!

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
How's the first few weeks of league going for those of you playing?

I've got Mondays and Thursdays. My swing is kind of a mess, but nobody is calling me because they need a big bat in the lineup.

Had hoped to get a tournament or two on the calendar, but as of right now, got nothing lined up. Anyone needs a classic chunky D league pitcher on the weekends, I might just be the one for you!
I’m playing on Mondays and Wednesdays. It’s been nice to get out and play so far. Fun to hang out with everyone, no matter how the games go (though they’ve gone well so far).

My swing feels rough, too. I’m getting on base, but it’s more luck than skill. Hopefully that comes around pretty quick, since the first tourney is this weekend.