Minnesota Thread

Softball.com:

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
i think mine were white out pros. they held spray tack like a champ.

I know nothing about the SRO tourney other than there will be grown men running around and yelling at eachother.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Vinci Bones were the first pair I bought for my first year of tournament ball. Trying to look dope as f.

I saw it on the Brecken Super Draft thread posted by Tater. I want to play the super draft but I worry about the grown men running around yelling at each other all sauced up... thing. I don't drink enough to make the super drafts fun beyond 2 or 3 games. The Natalia is fun for the first 2-3 games until....folks get drunk and/or stoned and act like children and usually end up arguing or fighting.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I had Vinci Bones, too. Dress to impress. I looked sweet jogging out that corn.

I like the idea of a super draft more than I actually like playing in them, for pretty much the same reason. I don't want to hang out with people who are drunk and getting mouthy. Not worth the hassle just to play ball with some different people.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I haven't been a part of the Brecken one but I am leaning towards it just to meet new folks who can hate me online this summer.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
S2N gloves are very thing, btw. I like them so far but I don't know if they'll last a season. I'm scared to use any spray tack. I will probably find a pair of spiderz before seasons end. Daddy likes his tack spray!

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
the brecken is a good time and usually there isnt too much douchery.

i remember the year pwang beat wookie in HR derby. pwang was still on the whalers at the time.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
S2N gloves are very thing, btw. I like them so far but I don't know if they'll last a season. I'm scared to use any spray tack. I will probably find a pair of spiderz before seasons end. Daddy likes his tack spray!

Do you order the S2N batting gloves in custom colors, or do they just have a couple stock colors?

moosetaffa14

Addicted to Softballfans
I use cutters and love em fwiw... no spray tack but they seem plenty durable and pair well with sweet grips... a little spendy but going on just over a season with no holes to speak of....

Super draft is fun and for a great cause... I played the first 2... not this past year downside is it definitely turns into a drunk fest of comparing d*ck size lol.. but for a GREAT cause

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Saw a Flipper OG for the first time last night. Looks like that thing has a lot of pop to it, and might be a good one to pick up this summer. I wish I would have swung it myself, but I am trying to put more swings on my Liberty.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
We hit at a place called The Shed in Buffalo. Not just a clever name, really. Pretty much just a big metal shed that they put four tunnels in.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
we'll find out in the next hour if CR remember to throw it in his car. Im hoping i'll like it because finding a blk/green aftermath for cheap has officially become in possible which is ok, time to find a new favorite bat.

Got an email from the nat'l committee, i am now a D+ player on the local and national level. so i've got that going for me, which is nice..

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
we'll find out in the next hour if CR remember to throw it in his car. Im hoping i'll like it because finding a blk/green aftermath for cheap has officially become in possible which is ok, time to find a new favorite bat.

Got an email from the nat'l committee, i am now a D+ player on the local and national level. so i've got that going for me, which is nice..

What weight you looking for and how much.. we have a few on the team that no one uses anymore.. lmk