Minnesota Thread

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Lol nice! They have done our last couple sets of jerseys also. Great product and designs! I like what you got

We loved the material and I can't beat the price anywhere. They started doing some stuff I can possibly use for work, polos, hoodies and its alot cheaper than embroidery so if they can get the hoodie artwork right Ill see if the boss wants to test them out.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I know you didn't ask for input, but that yellow one is cool, and even cooler if you take the number off the front.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
We loved the material and I can't beat the price anywhere. They started doing some stuff I can possibly use for work, polos, hoodies and its alot cheaper than embroidery so if they can get the hoodie artwork right Ill see if the boss wants to test them out.

What company is this? Price for a top hat and pants? Pants nice? Thanks!

Kenny Powers

Addicted to Softballfans

Go with the yellow too. Those are sick.

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
You playing at all this year? You and Dan should get the asa softball podcast going:).

I am not playing this year as my son will be part of traveling baseball. I guess there are 6 tournaments to this year. However I did just file my appeal since I was bumped to B+ as well without playing after hanover, since you just never know

Where you sittting in Dan's Office in the last hour talking about this podcast subject. Stay tuned as to what might come

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
No haha, I just think it would be fun to here an all or mostly asa show. I liked the softball central show, but not enough asa talk:).

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
I am not playing this year as my son will be part of traveling baseball. I guess there are 6 tournaments to this year. However I did just file my appeal since I was bumped to B+ as well without playing after hanover, since you just never know

Where you sittting in Dan's Office in the last hour talking about this podcast subject. Stay tuned as to what might come

Yeah gets tough to play a lot when guys start getting kids or especially when the kids are at that age playing sports.

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
Dan and I were talking about doing a podcast maybe this week or next

Yes it does get tough. They come first. I am hoping to get out of coaching this year. I guess some mom got mad at me after my kid hit me last year when I was pitching to him, and instead of running the bases he pointed and laughed.

I threw a squishy ball off his batting helmet, and some mom got butt hurt and called the organization and said I was abusive

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans

Yes it does get tough. They come first. I am hoping to get out of coaching this year. I guess some mom got mad at me after my kid hit me last year when I was pitching to him, and instead of running the bases he pointed and laughed.

I threw a squishy ball off his batting helmet, and some mom got butt hurt and called the organization and said I was abusive
Haha, yeah I could see parents these days doing that. Podcast sounds like a great idea!

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!

I bet she voted for Hillary and I'm surprised she didn't call fox 9

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet

Should have beaned her kid next.

Kenny Powers

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah gets tough to play a lot when guys start getting kids or especially when the kids are at that age playing sports.

I have one daughter in club soccer and another in JO volleyball. Their schedules are crazy busy. I can't even commit to a tournament schedule anymore. Maybe just filling in on the Carney circuit as time allows.....

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Impatiently waiting for your appeal denial......

I'll give Pfeff and crew a break this year. I have a team to do book for and pitch when our starter needs a break. Should be another fruitless summer for me. Can't wait. Corky's, Open State and B Nationals are likely to have me attending so you USA/ASA folks will get to see me a few times this year or maybe once at Corky's. I don't know.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Can someone explain to me why both "d" states and "c" state are the same wknd... last yr we played up to c state and that was fine.. but all states are the same wknd... there's no way in hell a "d" team should have to play open state just so we can play nats.

Maybe there's some loop hole we can play s.d. state and be registered through s.d.and play nats that way .. Skip playing mn states.. so effin dumb.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Can someone explain to me why both "d" states and "c" state are the same wknd... last yr we played up to c state and that was fine.. but all states are the same wknd... there's no way in hell a "d" team should have to play open state just so we can play nats.

Maybe there's some loop hole we can play s.d. state and be registered through s.d.and play nats that way .. Skip playing mn states.. so effin dumb.

So people don't play both, because they cheat in any way possible. There are home town tourneys every weekend you just have to make a choice.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Have any of you guys ever swung an Easton Ronin? Are they decent, or are they super cheap for a reason?

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Have any of you guys ever swung an Easton Ronin? Are they decent, or are they super cheap for a reason?
Have not swung it. Thought I heard some people getting them as combat returns and weren’t real happy. But someone said it was a good bat just needs a lot of break in?

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
One of my buddies has a radar gun, maybe set up a tee and see what bats have the best exit speed? I think I prefer the 25 monstas now

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Have not swung it. Thought I heard some people getting them as combat returns and weren’t real happy. But someone said it was a good bat just needs a lot of break in?
Sounds like the regular Easton thing, I suppose. It's $65 for a one piece and $75 for a two piece, so that always makes me pay attention to them.