Minnesota Thread

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds like the regular Easton thing, I suppose. It's $65 for a one piece and $75 for a two piece, so that always makes me pay attention to them.
I know I just sold a bunch of bats and I still am always looking on eBay or Facebook pages, I have a problem. Down to 4 bats

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Not putting the cart in front of the horse but am curious......

Anyone here know or is a season ticket holder for the Vikings? My question is, are you able to buy your seats for the SB? Or what have they told you? Always wondered what the league does to season ticket holders

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Not putting the cart in front of the horse but am curious......

Anyone here know or is a season ticket holder for the Vikings? My question is, are you able to buy your seats for the SB? Or what have they told you? Always wondered what the league does to season ticket holders

Season ticket holders got to be put into a lottery if they wanted and if they were selected they got to pay $5000 a seat and its for a seat where the nfl puts you not where your season tickets are.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Anyone have any idea where all the state's will be held..?? Or when Dan will come out with the list..
I thought it was going to be about a month ago, but nothing was posted. As long as we have the weekend, I'm ok, though. Guys can get the day off, we just don't know where we're going yet.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
appeals never cease to amaze me. 2 B players are trying to get on an E team. Why and what in gods name makes you think that is something that would be allowed.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Pfeff said the issue is the city would want to host it or for Shakopee the lions could host it but I don't think they want to do more then once a year. Very few bids to host come in.

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
Christ I hope it's not at t.i. nice place but 2 extra hrs away.. never played at shako..

I would think it wouldn't be there with B and C Nationals coming a couple weeks later. With that being said, they love hosting. 2 years ago C state was at Shakopee and it was nice. One downfall is no lodging that's really close by. I'd like to play on the fields in Andover. Mound could also be a possibility, I suppose.

Kenny Powers

Addicted to Softballfans
I would think it wouldn't be there with B and C Nationals coming a couple weeks later. With that being said, they love hosting. 2 years ago C state was at Shakopee and it was nice. One downfall is no lodging that's really close by. I'd like to play on the fields in Andover. Mound could also be a possibility, I suppose.

Mound. Hell yes! If that’s the case, anyone need a guy. 5 minutes from my house. C card, 1b, C, 3b, EH

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
I know D state was played there 5 or 6 years ago. It's a little short, but good teams can adjust.

We won "e" state there with no hrs.

But yeah I would rather not play there.. 1st yr we won't be going to mound in lots of yrs... so this yr it will be 75° and sunny