Minnesota Thread

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Got back into the Corky's Facebook group so I could see the brackets again. Now I'm back out.

Corky's:

Open: H. Auto
C: Bryan Rock
D Faribault: WSSS
D Owatonna: Frank's Butchers

Chattanooga: Dan Smith

Last edited:

Beauner

Starting Player
Corky's:
Open: Resmondo
C: Silverbacks
D Faribault: Deweys
D Owatonna: Jared Rudlong Construdtion

Conference: Smash It

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Xtreme is in a pretty decent half of the Chatttanooga bracket. Getting through TDB and Nightmare will be tough, but the other half having Smash It, Dan Smith, Racks and Riot Sports, that'd suck.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Xtreme is in a pretty decent half of the Chatttanooga bracket. Getting through TDB and Nightmare will be tough, but the other half having Smash It, Dan Smith, Racks and Riot Sports, that'd suck.

Riot is pretty solid and you're right that top half is stacked but points are points!

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
Corky's:

Open: H. Auto
C: Showbombs
D Faribault: Newbreed
D Owatonna: Frank's Butchers

Chattanooga: SIS

Last edited:

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
D faribault is loaded...... so many sandbagged out state teams. The only team not to be run ruled by comatose from nationals 2013 is back to D. I think only 1 MN team maybe makes it to top 5 in Faribault.

bl19

Addicted to Softballfans
Open: H Auto
C: Kass & Co
Owatonna D: Pure Savage
Faribault D: Bat Shack

Chattanooga: Dan Smith

Kenny Powers

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd have to look at rosters but wsss is back under a new name.(I think they took 2nd last year). I think wdb is the team from 2013 that's back to D, and never trust a Chicago or Milwaukee based team.
Willy McCoy’s played Wsss last year in the winners bracket semi. Real solid squad. They were very strong up the middle. I was surprised they were still a d team this year.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Bat shack dropped, had to drop the 2 b cards and I guess couldn’t field a team? Yeah hats off to Outdoorsman for winning Faribualt last year, maybe toughest d tourney to win.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I hate those things but it is the best choice out there.
I've really tried to stop using them. Maybe 3-4 swings to get loose before a game, but I'm not going to take a whole round with them. Seems to do more harm than good (for me).

wildthing81

I've really tried to stop using them. Maybe 3-4 swings to get loose before a game, but I'm not going to take a whole round with them. Seems to do more harm than good (for me).
Yea I agree, I have a set of TCB dont use them aton, I'd rather play pepper or just tap a bunch of balls right there just to see the ball hit the bat. I took the day off tomorrow to get a bunch of BP in before I drive down, but that plan doesnt work great for the guys flying in HA. Oh well. Good luck to everyone this weekend, hope everyone has a great injury free weekend