Minnesota Thread

Beauner

Starting Player
I think you're speaking of my little brother. I sent him some constructive criticisms via SnapChat messages.
I hope they were along the lines of "throw strikes!"
That was/is always my favorite piece of advice to receive.
No ****, Sherlock? I thought the goal was to throw balls!!

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
They absolutely have a couple guys who don't handle adversity (losing) well. When everything is going well for them they are all great guys. When S hits the fan? There are a couple guys who get really pissy.
Yeah it was a few guys. But they were solid.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I hope they were along the lines of "throw strikes!"

It was pretty much throw strikes except I said, "Slow down and work on throwing strikes because you walk too many guys. Oh and throw a knuckle ball with your wrist flip spinner."

Cripes, he made a jumping snag up the middle that you haven't made since 2005 :D

What's a "jumping snag?" Jump or any form of the word have never been in my vocabulary.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
It sounds like a lot of work. That's what the middle infielder is for.
What are you doing falling back into the hole where your middle guy is already standing? :D

I re-painted my pitching helmet last weekend. It actually turned out a lot better than the last time I did it.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Pretty sure I just watched Swing Kings put on a clinic on how to engage the opponents shortstop in a game. He averaged 2 put outs per inning, I think.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Couple of their other fielders could have brought a lawn chair.

What'd the dude do to get tossed? I did something else for 30 seconds and missed it.

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
Couple of their other fielders could have brought a lawn chair.

What'd the dude do to get tossed? I did something else for 30 seconds and missed it.
Their manager got ejected because someone dropped an f bomb next to the ump.

freeze2104

Average E ringer
Had a team pick up an A player last night to play against us (which is fine), but I've never had a knuckle ball hit at me so hard in my life. Was glad that it was far enough in front of me that I could let it drop and not look like an *******.

The two worst things in the outfield are knuckleballs and the super high pop ups.
I love those! not.. I had one of those hit at me by a guy on precision last year in the Dudley.. only difference is it definitely made me look like an ass. All the guys on the 2nd base side and the dugout were cracking up.. we were down by 25 or more so it didn't matter at that point.

Beauner

Starting Player
I love those! not.. I had one of those hit at me by a guy on precision last year in the Dudley.. only difference is it definitely made me look like an ass. All the guys on the 2nd base side and the dugout were cracking up.. we were down by 25 or more so it didn't matter at that point.
I watched Ryan Harvey blow up a left fielder a couple years ago at the Dudley. He turned on one and hit a missile to left. The left fielder had time to take one step to his right and the ball hit him in the leg. It was insane.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Ouch. At least it happened in a rout and not a close one.

The worst part of missing those liners is the run to get it. I want to just keep going, like Forrest Gump.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Major - Resmondo
B - L&S Glass
B MN - Eurotech
C - Diamond Elite
C MN - Stoop

Last edited: