Minnesota Thread

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
St. Louis: Resmondo

Corky's Open: Monsta
Corky's C: Stagecoach
Corky's D (Owatonna): Clutch Iowa
Corky's D (Faribault): Mn venom ( with their pitcher only giving up 30 runs last wknd they should be "c" )

Last edited:

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans

Corky's C: Showbombs
Corky's D (Owatonna): CarneyBoy
Corky's D (Faribault): GAF

Last edited:

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
MN Venom grabbed Crew dudes. The guy who whines the most about Upper versus D/Rec players/teams in tournaments is on the team that is full of dudes who should be in C. Classic.

It's is highly unlikely a D team from MN will win either D at Corky's. I've seen those Wisco "D" teams compete with C teams plenty. Often Iowa "D" teams typically are full of C appeals from a year or two prior.

Good luck to all this weekend! I will not be coming down. I'll be slumming it at Lac Lavon, assuming they allow use of the fields.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
MN Venom grabbed Crew dudes. The guy who whines the most about Upper versus D/Rec players/teams in tournaments is on the team that is full of dudes who should be in C. Classic.

It's is highly unlikely a D team from MN will win either D at Corky's. I've seen those Wisco "D" teams compete with C teams plenty. Often Iowa "D" teams typically are full of C appeals from a year or two prior.

Good luck to all this weekend! I will not be coming down. I'll be slumming it at Lac Lavon, assuming they allow use of the fields.

Team we lost to last year had 5 B players on it. WI director and players openly brag about it.

St. Louis- Resmondo, kinda surprised TDB isnt going with purcell's history with Frank Webb

Corkys
Open- Ts13
C- Showbombs
Owatonna D- Carney (2 in a row for them)
FarIbault D- Venom.

My personal opinion- Pfeffer doesnt let players/teams drop like other states. Which in turn means chances a Mn team winning anything huge like nationals or a Corkys, is very very slim. I personally know a guy who dropped from B to D+ last year in Wisconsin

Last edited:

Beauner

Starting Player

Technically Venom only has 2 Crew guys.
1Micro has 3.
Pollyanna has 1, Rampage has 1, Mercenaries has 1, Cowboy Jacks has 1--playing C, Reckless (or whatever they are called now, Lucero's team) has 1--playing C, Run4Ryan has 2 that are playing part time with them (ASA only maybe? I know one of them is playing utrip with legacy) --playing C, Gunner has 1. I dunno where the rest went.

Maybe that was everybody anyways?

$natedogg$

Addicted to Softballfans
Carney pick is legit.
St. Louis- Resmondo, kinda surprised TDB isnt going with purcell's history with Frank Webb

Corkys
Open- Ts13
C- Showbombs
Owatonna D- Carney (2 in a row for them)
FarIbault D- Venom.

My personal opinion- Pfeffer doesnt let players/teams drop like other states. Which in turn means chances a Mn team winning anything huge like nationals or a Corkys, is very very slim. I personally know a guy who dropped from B to D+ last year in Wisconsin

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah the out of state teams are usually loaded. We beat a few last year but then got 15 runned by an Iowa team I think? The funny thing is I thought we played pretty good, so you never know. Two years ago at Faribualt d we played a Nebraska team with the best infield I’ve ever seen. I think they were Nebraska?

bl19

Addicted to Softballfans
St Louis: Resmondo

Open: Heartland
C: Kass & Co.
D Owatonna: Newbreed/Gorrillaz
D Faribault: Witch Doctors/S2N

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Technically Venom only has 2 Crew guys.
1Micro has 3.
Pollyanna has 1, Rampage has 1, Mercenaries has 1, Cowboy Jacks has 1--playing C, Reckless (or whatever they are called now, Lucero's team) has 1--playing C, Run4Ryan has 2 that are playing part time with them (ASA only maybe? I know one of them is playing utrip with legacy) --playing C, Gunner has 1. I dunno where the rest went.

Maybe that was everybody anyways?

I checked the roster on gosoftball and it looked like 3-4 Crew Guys. Maybe I looked at it wrong?

larsl10

ST. LOUIS RESMONDO
CORKYS OPEN MONSTA
CORKYS C FANATICS SPORTS BAR
CORKYS D (OWATONNA) NEWBREED GORILLAZ
CORKYS D (FARIBO) MN VENOM

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans

Corky's C: Iconic/Thunderhead Sports Bar and Grill
Corky's D (Owatonna): New Breed/Gorillaz
Corky's D (Faribault): Main Pub

Beauner

Starting Player
I checked the roster on gosoftball and it looked like 3-4 Crew Guys. Maybe I looked at it wrong?
A couple of their other guys might have Crew listed on their playing history cuz I know at least two subbed for them last year at Corky's but they only played with them once that I know of.

Lemon and Kory are the only two "Crew guys" that played full time. Otherwise have a former SBI guy who still has a D card, Chuck Weeks, and a bunch of Kory's buddies who played with him a couple years ago before he joined Crew. They're young, athletic, and talented. Built almost identically to the way Crew was last summer.

JMac612

Addicted to Softballfans
Corky's C: Stagecoach
Corky's D (Owatonna): Newbreed/ Gorillaz
Corky's D (Faribault): Mn venom
Burnsville - Stoop

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans

Corky's Open: Monsta Athletics
Corky's C: Kass & Co
Corky's D (Owatonna): New Breed/Gorillaz
Corky's D (Faribault): DMVW/The Box

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
St. Louis-Resmondo

Corky's Open-Monsta (after they come through the loser bracket, lol!)
Corky's C-Showbombs
D Owatonna-Carmichael Construction
D-Faribault-Show me Merchants

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
The teams playing in the St. Louis tourney got hosed.

Cancelled for today. Losers bracket cancelled. Single elim tomorrow.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Just lost to Carney boys from Wisconsin 21 to 17.. damn those were some big guys that can hit.

Lost to the creek 7 to 8 on sat, Played like crap.. but run rule 3 teams Sunday morning... had a good run , just ran into Carney boys.

Beauner

Starting Player
Faribault
1) Samurai Sam's (NE)
2) Venom
3) Pops/Spiderz (WI)

Open
1) WC Monsta
2) T's 13/CTE
3) T's 13/Monsta

Last edited: