Minnesota Thread

Beauner

Starting Player
Anyone have any info on BLD tourneys.
Vegas
Texas
Arizona

Asa preferred but I'm sure we could hit utrip..

Probably fall time.. Oct, Nov, dec.
We played GSL Worlds in Vegas at BLD a couple years ago. Fields were super cool. All turf infield and super short grass in the outfield. It was in mid-late October.
Two restaurants inside the park overlooking the fields. Did have to pay a couple bucks for entry each day but it was a great experience.
Would love to play another tournament there.

DFL

Addicted to Softballfans
The appeal process is corrupt it depends on who ya know or blow, I know someone who appealed from A to B and it only took a week to get granted lol!

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
The only qualifier that matters is state..

Its dumb for tourneys to advertise as a national qualifier , when you have to play state no matter what

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Unpaid berth to state is an odd ass prize. That’s just like, “congrats, here’s a link to sign yourself up for state online”?

Unpaid national berth, that’s not as bad. Even though you have to play state, you don’t have to worry about where you finish.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Unpaid berth to state is an odd ass prize. That’s just like, “congrats, here’s a link to sign yourself up for state online”?

Unpaid national berth, that’s not as bad. Even though you have to play state, you don’t have to worry about where you finish.

We went 0 and 2 at state last yr. Didn't matter what place you get.. as long as mn gets that state check and participation numbers.. then you can go play nats..

I'm just not a fan of how it works.

I think if you win a qualified bid at a tourney you should be able yo skip state.. and I guarantee ppl with play more qualifiers

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
We went 0 and 2 at state last yr. Didn't matter what place you get.. as long as mn gets that state check and participation numbers.. then you can go play nats..

I'm just not a fan of how it works.

I think if you win a qualified bid at a tourney you should be able yo skip state.. and I guarantee ppl with play more qualifiers

Skipping state would be a giant loop hole to never get bumped

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I think that was Pov's, right? No wonder why they closed. It was a death trap!!
Kids these days don’t know about getting the **** outta Pov’s after your last game before the late night crowd showed up. It got stabby a time or two.

(I also kind of miss playing there, which 22 year old me would punch 36 year old me for saying)

BigD7/11

Addicted to Softballfans
Kids these days don’t know about getting the **** outta Pov’s after your last game before the late night crowd showed up. It got stabby a time or two.

(I also kind of miss playing there, which 22 year old me would punch 36 year old me for saying)
Ha, that place did get a little dicey when the sun went down. There was known to be a few knives coming out in the parking lot from time to time. I did enjoy playing there when I was younger. Once I got a little older I avoided Pov's and Be-Bops like the plague.