Mizuno BlackOut Endload USSSA

chy28tm

Manager
blackout and hot dots

You are speaking of the 52 core.? I have a few in the bp bag and it hits them fine. Obviously that ball performs a lot different than the other balls, but it seems to hit them well.
Also. The latest update on the Blackout arrival has been pushed back to March 9. Again, that is an expected date. Hopefully a little earlier.

BASH 21

Will go box on friends!
Thanks Chy. Yes I ment the .52 core. It's the most common ball out in these parts league and tournament wise. Keep us updated as to when the bat is coming out please.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
You are speaking of the 52 core.? I have a few in the bp bag and it hits them fine. Obviously that ball performs a lot different than the other balls, but it seems to hit them well.
Also. The latest update on the Blackout arrival has been pushed back to March 9. Again, that is an expected date. Hopefully a little earlier.

Same here! Waiting patiently for updates in this forum, and all I see is glove threads. Wondering if any of these glove guys ever even touched a Mizuno bat:rolleyes:

latest update said march 9

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
Same here! Waiting patiently for updates in this forum, and all I see is glove threads. Wondering if any of these glove guys ever even touched a Mizuno bat:rolleyes:

Yes sir!!!! (all my bats are Mizuno).

I am not a glove snob like some of these gents on here but I do love the Deguchi leather.

Patiently awaiting the Blackout as well. :D

dkings34

Addicted to Softballfans
Chy are you going to have the blackout at the fields in olsen when league starts. I wouldn't mind putting a few swings on one if possible.

chy28tm

Manager
blackout

We will have plenty at Olsen. You in Wilmington? Shoot me an email. Can bang some bp. Me and Nick hit 2-3 times a week. Last I heard, bats are on the way to the USA!!!!!! Fingers crossed for no hiccups.
[email protected]

BASH 21

Will go box on friends!
Hey Chy will Taylormade be selling them?? I got all my Crazes from JB out here, but he's with Easton nowadays.

Grip_&_Rip24

East Coast Assault
so will this be the bat to have for Mizuno for 2012? I am definitely holding off on any utrip purchases for now to grab one of these.. Will TM be swinging this in the Conference or will most of the team still swing the Craze? just curious

chy28tm

Manager
Blackout has arrived

Alright SBF MOFO'S. The Blackout are sitting at Mizuno. We will be getting our Blackouts tomorrow. Bad thing is, Adamal is sitting 15-20 mins from them and can't get it. LOL. If you are in Savannah, Come get a couple. Its on.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Alright SBF MOFO'S. The Blackout are sitting at Mizuno. We will be getting our Blackouts tomorrow. Bad thing is, Adamal is sitting 15-20 mins from them and can't get it. LOL. If you are in Savannah, Come get a couple. Its on.

Haha Savannah is 4 hours from me!

House00

Slingin' lead!

so when will we be able to get our grimey mitts on these? i want one!