Mkimmer's GTG List

FAT_KID

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought a bat off mkimmer and everything went just like it should. Great communication!!! Hope to deal with him again.

Cheehos85

Manager
Just completed a trade with mkimmer, easily one of the smoothest deals I've had. Excellent communication and I had my bat in 2 days. Would deal with him again anytime!! Thanks bro!!

SH444

Addicted to Softballfans
This is a gtg guy here, bought pants from him....just as described. Thanks bro

Tuck8

Addicted to Softballfans
gtg

Gtg good deal very smooth transaction.. need more people like him on here..

easykid15

mr mkimmer bought some grips from me and he paid instantly!!! great communication throughout and was patient!!!

thx again bro!!!

o yea he gtg +++++ !!!!!

NYYanks120

Addicted to Softballfans
bought a ps3 game from mkimmer, and it came 2 days after payment in great shape.....great guy here would def. deal with again...thanks bro

QuadBuster

Addicted to Softballfans
Did a bat trade w/ mkimmer locally. Everything about the entire transaction was perfection. Would not hesitate to deal w/ again.

Absolutely GTG

EC

mkimmer

COMbatant
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=950770
My good deal with cubs08

I sold him a laptop that I thought was in 100% working order.......But little did I know, the battery was bad. I offered him a refund or I would buy another battery for him and have it shipped directly to him. I went with buying a battery for him. I kept him informed of the progress and he was 100% understanding. Everything ended up being taking care of.

I really appreciate him for being so understanding and he is GTG all the way for sure!!!! I always stand by my feedback and made sure it was right.

Last edited:

jern76

Addicted to Softballfans
Mkimmer is GTG

Mikker is GTG, great communication and fast shipment dont heistate to deal with him.