MLB Hot Stove

3XC

Big Truss
IJS, he was supposed to be Buster Posey. He never panned out. He's just okay. Starter? Sure yeah, good throwing arm, calls a good game. The scrubs they're replacing him with are not as good, lets not go nuts. But given a choice between freeing up money to sign Machado long term and keeping Wieters, bye Felicia.

3XC

Big Truss
PECOTA picked the Orioles to finish below .500 for the the 6th time in the last 6 years.

Most wins in the AL since 2012. Did not once finish below .500 in that span.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
David Price going to see Dr. James Andrews. Yikes.

PS - That James Andrews dude must be getting old. He's been around forever. I wonder who the Tommy John HNIC will be when he kicks the bucket/retires.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I put $20 each on Miguel Sano and JD Martinez to win HR crown. Last year I hit a $10 to win $450 on Trumbo.

chacha15

rec chip
Shout out Cuba beating China tonight. 6 runs 14 hits 1 error. shows China with no errors but they were bouncing off that outfield wall. Israel looked like the Angels a few years back. Fullmer , Erstad, Spiezio days.

3XC

Big Truss
What % of Team Israel has ever been to Israel? 10% maybe 15%? I would wager its closer to zero than 100 percent.

3XC

Big Truss
Gonna slam it like Shaquille
This **** isreal
When its time to eat a meal
I rob and steal

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
statueofjones.gif

stork

If you can find any takers. So no, probably not.
Hope Kepler and Berrios do well though.

stork

No, he hasn't shown it. Does he have to believe in his stuff or is it just not good enough for the big time?

stork

Well cotdamn why am I wasting my time with you. Can I speak to your supervisor?