MLB Hot Stove

chacha15

rec chip
B2Se9dGIQAIL7Ko.jpg

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
My buddy signed with the Rockies couple weeks ago. What's that roster look like? Haven't really kept up with them. Only tuned in to watch Tulo and now that he is gone no reason to until now. Just hope he keeps the ball down and outta the jet stream up there!

3XC

Big Truss
The Orioles game plan is "Lets be the Rangers of the early 90s" and they'll have all the success of those Rangers teams too. 85 wins here we come.

3XC

Big Truss
Surgery was in December, he's not healing on schedule. Injury is old.

Doesn't matter, team ERA will be in the 6s, O's will bring Adam Dunn out of retirement to bat 9th, because POWERRRRRR.

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
The Orioles game plan is "Lets be the Rangers of the early 90s" and they'll have all the success of those Rangers teams too. 85 wins here we come.
You need steroids to be that team. Hire Morris as the teams strength and conditioning coach

Primo

fat and famous pablo
mlb network needs to get maddox in a contract. i wanna see him and pedro talk pitching live on mlb tonight

i care less about what pedro says than anyone......get someone else who didn't have magic ****.

pedro was the ultimate competitor but his stuff was filthy......gimme a grinder who didn't dominate w/ his arm

RustyShakleford

i saw a segment where he was talking about how he balked every time he pitched from the stretch. that's the type of good stuff they need more of

3XC

Big Truss
He'll hit .250 from both sides of the plate, surely that's way better than just a righty hitting .250. That means you can pencil him in against any starter, even though he's an old catcher with an injury history which means you're really only penciling him in for about 100 starts max.