MLB regular season thread

ntz

tricknollegy
you mean this game

7rkzdtah.jpg

3XC

Big Truss
Yeah sitting around watching TV is frowned upon here, as evidenced by the lack of TVs and lounge areas to watch said TVs.

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
cutch1_cvkd6ef8.jpg

Without knowing this picture is of McCutchen and his dad this photo could pass that it was taken in any year in the past 125 years

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
3XC is surprised/angry that teams have opening day in the afternoon? Am I reading this right?

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Big, big day for the middle of that O's order. I'm legitimately shocked at their start to 2016.

Marshenko

I wanna go back to the old days where everybody worked 6am-8pm and baseball games started at 11:15pm.

- Joel

Primo

fat and famous pablo
them ***** teams and their "speicalty middle ***** relievers"...back in my day you threw 9 goddamn innings because we didn't need no special bs to get guys out late in games....you either threw 9 goddamn innings or you just found another goddamn position

Marshenko

Bible thumpers don't take steroids, because Jesus.

Aside from every ultra-Catholic latino ballplayer ever caught.

And Chris Davis.

3XC

Big Truss
I bathe in your tears. 6-0, lick my balls, plus Adam Jones isn't even playing, the lineup will only be that much better, and its already ****ing terrifying.

I guess you can rely on a .240 hitting shortstop coming through the order 4 times. Pitch to Hardy, walk everyone else. Wieters kinda sucks too, I guess, but he'll hit 20 sneaky wall scrapers this year.