Moonshiners art

Turbotec

Google Earth my Bombs
Looking to get something cool made for our "Southern Oregon Moonshiners" team. Something like an old guy holding a bat and a moonshine jug or something along those lines. Or maybe something with a hillbilly and moonshine jugs or something. Does anyone have any mockups in their archives or some image ideas? I have SOME photoshop experience but not real good at this stuff and the team asked me to make something to try to save money on our shirts.

Turbotec

Google Earth my Bombs
I kinda did my own little mockup. I wish I was better at this stuff. Its the font stuff that gets me!

moonshiner2.png

I wish I knew how to merge this style font/image to what I have done so far. any suggestions?
Gushers.png

CHUPACABRAS2.png

sjury

The Old Man
It won't save you any money by Photoshopping a logo. The time it takes an artist to trace, redraw and color the jgp, would be the same if they looked through their hillbilly library and font library and grabbed the images and font already in a vector format and put it together for you.

Here's some helpful advise. IF you want to save money, DO NOT cut yourself short on the art. The average art cost per shirt is around $5. If money is the issue your average DyeSub tee is $16 to $20, Semi Sub (colored side panel, etc) is $27 to $32, and Full Dye is $35 to $45, save the money by getting a different shirt.

If you cannot get your guys to throw in an extra $5 for shirts to have them done right, then just stick with a screen cotton tee.

The guys that complain the most are probably the same guys that have no problem closing the bar every night, and have 8 new bats in their bag.

Turbotec

Google Earth my Bombs
Sjury, thank you for that info! I will have a talk with our shirt company artist. If they can't make something that our team likes, what do most artist charge on here that could possibly make what I am looking for and then take it to my shirt guys?

sjury

The Old Man
There are good guys on here that charge around $50, and will set it up so your guy just has to hit print.

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
It won't save you any money by Photoshopping a logo. The time it takes an artist to trace, redraw and color the jgp, would be the same if they looked through their hillbilly library and font library and grabbed the images and font already in a vector format and put it together for you.

Here's some helpful advise. IF you want to save money, DO NOT cut yourself short on the art. The average art cost per shirt is around $5. If money is the issue your average DyeSub tee is $16 to $20, Semi Sub (colored side panel, etc) is $27 to $32, and Full Dye is $35 to $45, save the money by getting a different shirt.

If you cannot get your guys to throw in an extra $5 for shirts to have them done right, then just stick with a screen cotton tee.

The guys that complain the most are probably the same guys that have no problem closing the bar every night, and have 8 new bats in their bag.

Amen brother

Old & 'Weiser

Team backed out on some uniforms here's one I did awhile back. The font wasn't moved as this was a mock up of a potential design, don't take it as a final... lol.

oldandweiser-1.jpg

Carolina_454

The Veteran
Ed knocks it out the park again........ Kincaid Sports can help you with the jerseys also great price......... Look Good, Play Good