My BP videos Official Thread

dunkky

wish i was. lol. my best guess was conference B and A teams. which team did he play for, whats his name. PM me plz.

dunkky

i think i've seen him playing on youtube. Was he not the lead off guy for monsta in a battle of shore, something like that?

dunkky

great weight shift and great hip push. when a rear foot is dragged like that, you know your ass is working. I need to work on that.

dunkky

it's been a while since i posted my bp video. this was meant to be dnam vs omega carbon... but Omega just wasn't doing its things against beat up 52 in hot weather. it felt like i was hitting sponge. On the other hand, dnam was still doing pretty good against sponge balls. so you will only see me swinging dnam. lol

dunkky

3 for 25 from amazon. it's pretty good quality too. very light and it does hide my belly pretty good. lol I wear that during my workout.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
the absolute best thing about Rambo's videos are the game hr's that he says go 350-400' yet in the videos all of the OF'ers are tracking the ball til it goes over.

ShortYellowBus

did that bat hound guy really tell us he was hitting these balls 370+ off a tee?
Bat hound says in a YouTube comment that he’s only measuring the total distance the balls travelled either air or ground. He numbered the balls and used a calibrated wheel to get those numbers.

Bat hound to me, is very suspicious. I don't believe any of it.

Really. I don’t believe those shots rolled 325’ on the ground because I saw balls get hit that would have been scooped up by the short stop, and the guy put up a graphic saying 350’.

And he’s always using fields that aren’t meant for softball, or he hits balls from right field to the infield. I know perception of distance is hard to gauge in an amateur video but it still has to have some sort of consistency to convey credibility.

I know making those videos are a lot of work, but I don’t think a purchase decision should be based only on what the bat hound says. He has a strong bias towards that DNA that’s mentioned in all his videos.

dunkky

i think bathound is legit. him being biased toward the dna is also legit. lol he's not claiming he is hitting the ball 400ft off a tee. i mean, hitting 325 off the tee isn't really something to brag about unless u are 140 lbs. i never measured the distance i have been hitting. i always guess well hit ones are near +-300.

one day i was really bored, so i decided to measure the distance i was hitting to where balls were landing.

To my surprise, well hit ones are ~320 - 325. and i just consider myself just average hitter. so bathound hitting 325 are not really that surprising considering he is better and stronger hitter than i am.

i don't know if you guys recognize those fence i was hitting toward. and the tree i was hitting next to. lol
upload_2019-5-31_14-41-26.png

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
where they roll is a little more believable depending upon the ground they are being hit on. unless its a moonshot, on a typical mowed lawn, i'd have no problem believing a ball could roll 40-50' after barely making it over a 300' fence.