My BP videos Official Thread

dunkky

Dedicate this thread to post your BP videos from 2019.

what this is for,
- To observe swing mechanics of board bros in hoping to learn from others.
- To brag about your bombs or piss missiles.
- To observe what sticks board bros are swinging.

what this is not for.
- To ask for advice on your mechanic, create a separate thread for that plz.
- To criticize or make suggestions on swing mechanic
- Any negative comments or STFU and GTFO

with that, i hope board bros wouldn't mind me posting some of their BP videos to start with. i'll upload mind once my damn foot gets better.

Last edited:

dunkky

I have an injury, as soon as I can swing again, I'll upload the latest. I change my mechanic every time. Lol. Now I'm doing an open stance.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I have an injury, as soon as I can swing again, I'll upload the latest. I change my mechanic every time. Lol. Now I'm doing an open stance.

What is the nature of the injury? Changing your mechanics all the time can lead to injuries... and frustration. You have to find something that feels good and stick with it.

dunkky

What is the nature of the injury? Changing your mechanics all the time can lead to injuries... and frustration. You have to find something that feels good and stick with it.

i knew i was forgetting someone, man, trying to find all these buried videos are pain.. i do all the work... lol.
I still need to find swingmiss's goat killing shot.

i twisted my ankle stepped on my kids logo piece on the stairs. lol

TWmccoy,

Z1k05

Star Player

2019 Z5 Powerload and 2019 z1000

Last round of BP. Filmed it for the heck of it.

*disclaimer normally use an overlap grip bit messed around with only pinky overlap here. I am a headcase when it comes to messing around with new stuff* lol

How is that z5? Seems little more loud on impact then z1000s?

Twiles

The Rookie
How is that z5? Seems little more loud on impact then z1000s?

It is stiffer initally. And a little louder yeah but both have that noticable LS echo. On this night most everything was 52/tattoo spinners/with a couple 44s. But performance early is good especially with the Z1000. That one is good from first swing, the Z5 has close to 100 and is starting to web up.

Z1k05

Star Player
It is stiffer initally. And a little louder yeah but both have that noticable LS echo. On this night most everything was 52/tattoo spinners/with a couple 44s. But performance early is good especially with the Z1000. That one is good from first swing, the Z5 has close to 100 and is starting to web up.

Better than last years models or same?

dunkky

2019 Z5 Powerload and 2019 z1000

Last round of BP. Filmed it for the heck of it.

*disclaimer normally use an overlap grip bit messed around with only pinky overlap here. I am a headcase when it comes to messing around with new stuff* lol

Good swing bro. Enjoyed your video.