My GS died yesterday...

rexdp10

Manager
it has so many cracks in it i can squeeze it with my hand...lol...oh well...time to return it and get a DB

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
right
I thought you were better than this.

Not sure what was meant by that? Some of the the hottest bats ever start off as logs...recoil and NRG to name a few...

Now if I had said turd that would have meant a whole other thing....

KappaKid83

Bubblers Are For Drinking
At first Martell I thought you were knocking COMbat, and now I see what you did, well played sir.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
no the OG GS is very soft like the Plague Virus the GSR is more like the SB Gear, BB Gear and OG Gear stiff but hits pissles......

The GSR I swung was nowhere near as stiff as those bats, but was not as soft as a GS.

It's funny to hear you say this though; rightsideswine seemed to be under the impression that you though it was a turd.

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
The GSR I swung was nowhere near as stiff as those bats, but was not as soft as a GS.

It's funny to hear you say this though; rightsideswine seemed to be under the impression that you though it was a turd.

rightside hears one thing an computes another...he is a turd...I never said it was a turd I said it was a log...the one I have is stiff as hell...I am not a fan of stiff bats hence why I don't like Worths, Eastons, the ASA/Utrip Recoil or the Utrip One...

I have no doubt that this bat will open up and smoke the ball as long as it holds up..I may even swing it in a game if I didn't swing DeMarini...

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
rightside hears one thing an computes another...he is a turd...I never said it was a turd I said it was a log...the one I have is stiff as hell...I am not a fan of stiff bats hence why I don't like Worths, Eastons, the ASA/Utrip Recoil or the Utrip One...

I have no doubt that this bat will open up and smoke the ball as long as it holds up..I may even swing it in a game if I didn't swing DeMarini...

I know what you mean about not liking stiff bats; I'm the same way (even more so). You didn't find most Mikens stiff though?

rightsideswine

Banned User
no the OG GS is very soft like the Plague Virus the GSR is more like the SB Gear, BB Gear and OG Gear stiff but hits pissles......

anything you swing hits pissles....if the bat is a log as you stated then in the hands of a average hitter it will be a turd.....i don't compute what I want, i read between the lines....

rightsideswine

Banned User

to be a little more precise heebs I said martell told me it had a small SS, stiff barrel, and too much endload......maybe I added turd in there somewhere but I was way more descriptive than what you posted...

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
I know what you mean about not liking stiff bats; I'm the same way (even more so). You didn't find most Mikens stiff though?

Most Mikens do start off stiff but I do a lot of BP so they don't stay stiff for long....

No a log is just a really stiff bat but will be better with time a turd is a bat that just flat out sucks and will not get better with time...at least thats the way I see it...

rightsideswine

Banned User
Most Mikens do start off stiff but I do a lot of BP so they don't stay stiff for long....

No a log is just a really stiff bat but will be better with time a turd is a bat that just flat out sucks and will not get better with time...at least thats the way I see it...

tell that to my poop.