My new Vinci

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
Thanks to JCA for shipping it out quick and working with me and my old glove and a big thanks to Longball who really helped me when I had a bunch of questions and made the suggestion for this glove.

I picked up a 13" AB74-VM and after 4 minutes in the steamer and then heading straight in to the fastball cage and catching 4 garbage cans full of balls, the glove is pretty much game ready in a day. Pocket is forming out really nice and deep.

99c9c315.jpg

879886d6.jpg

Already looking to see which Vinci will be my next purchase. :D

casedawg51

Vinci Rep/Fastpitch
Thanks to JCA for shipping it out quick and working with me and my old glove and a big thanks to Longball who really helped me when I had a bunch of questions and made the suggestion for this glove.

I picked up a 13" AB74-VM and after 4 minutes in the steamer and then heading straight in to the fastball cage and catching 4 garbage cans full of balls, the glove is pretty much game ready in a day. Pocket is forming out really nice and deep.

99c9c315.jpg

879886d6.jpg

We have seen that before with you and RD28s. Pete Vinci will be very happy:D

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci

99c9c315.jpg

879886d6.jpg

Steve,

Very glad that you are happy with your new Vinci and welcome to the family.

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
I'm guessing it fits your hand nicely.

As you can see by the second photo, the velcro strap is cranked as tight as it goes. It'll be a little loose when it breaks in, I'm guessing, but I'll get the strap modified to keep it tight. I wasn't kidding before when I said I had tiny hands. :D

gofisch

As you can see by the second photo, the velcro strap is cranked as tight as it goes. It'll be a little loose when it breaks in, I'm guessing, but I'll get the strap modified to keep it tight. I wasn't kidding before when I said I had tiny hands. :D

I'm glad it worked out/in for you. :D