NBA playoffs

Primo

fat and famous pablo
OKC looked better than state....imo.....maybe better is a bad word but certainly more diverse. State has to hit shots to win....and w/ all their shooters, they will and they happen to be the best defensive team in the nba. OKC still hasn't learned how to finish but that may come....who knows. KD adn RW choked again but they may get it. everyone chokes early.....

w/ Adams coming into his own, OKC may just flat be better a year after this......and they'll be the most complete team in terms of how they can beat you......they can play small and they can play very big and they have length and athleticism and rim protectors and shooters and slashers and can speed up or play slow etc....

he'd be dumb to leave.....and what are his options? assuming he doen't do the spurs or the warriors.......he either stays put and has to win the west or goes to the east on an inferior team and has to beat James.....

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
So does James go get a legit 3 now?

they were at their best when he was at the 4 and jefferson played the 3....and he's retiring and Love is probably on his way out.....

Love was pretty damn good regardless of stats but i dont think he's worth the money and he still doesn't "fit"....

and this loss is just enough for State to think they need to change things up....when it's dumb to mess with it. I think they lost because they went for 73....they coast more next year and save their legs and i expect them to win next year....minus the OKC thing again.

I bet they do something dumb and **** up the chemistry and go sign a star who ruins it......

He goes to LA that's where.

ntz

tricknollegy
steph is handles number one, Kyrie is number two. steph is better when he can breakdown someone at the top, Kyrie is better in traffic

Primo

fat and famous pablo
steph is handles number one, Kyrie is number two. steph is better when he can breakdown someone at the top, Kyrie is better in traffic

i disagree.....

love ain't shutting kyrie down in space......ever.....granted, Kyrie is quicker but i think his handle is better....

#statsthatdontexist

ntz

tricknollegy
I agree I think Kyrie is quicker, and I also agree love isn't shutting him down like that in space. i think jon wall is faster than steph too along with Westbrook, Lillard, hell ish smith might be the fastest, but steph has the number one handles.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
your statement about steph's number one handles is full of #2....which also happens to be his ranking in terms of handle

ntz

tricknollegy
now that the season is over with the only handles I'm concerned with are the ones attached to some froyo dispensers

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
I heard on sports radio that Cleveland fans are calling it "The Block"

No we're not. But the fans actually start to get ready to cheer when the OTHER team is on a fast break. Unless James is under the basket there's a chance for a chase down. Only player I've ever seen score every time with Lebron breathing down his neck is 'Mello, and that because he only jumps high enough to get the ball over the rim and dunks it as fast as he can.

it was incredible, but k love locking up steph curry not just for one, but two separate times he had the ball during that final possession won them the game. you don't see much one on one ]

Curry seemed to have trouble with all the PF'ers on the switch. Tristan shut him down more often than not.

he's got the best dribble in basketball, and can get to the rim at will. I don't think Brando has actually seen steph play outside the finals, for more than five min in a row

Ntz, i wanna discuss Kyrie's handle vs. Curry's at some point....but that'll be later.

Unsure why a duscussion is warranted. Anyone who watches both for an extended period of time can see how good Steph is. But there are times you CAN'T see what Kyrie did until you watch the replay.

It will be interesting to see what Durant does. They took GS to game 7 but can OKC beat GS and CLE next year? Doubtful.

I don't think GS needs him to get there again and possibly win but for Durant it has to be an attractive place - moreso now than had GS won.

OKC has never played Cleveland well. Durant has had some monster games, but more terrible ones. Even our announcers one time were questioning why, after Durant had put a crossover on Delly and was at the rim before help could come. Once he gets a shoulder in the lane you can only hope he misses. It's not a Durant v Lebron thing, either. Lebron isn't always on him to save foul trouble.

I agree I think Kyrie is quicker, and I also agree love isn't shutting him down like that in space. i think jon wall is faster than steph too along with Westbrook, Lillard, hell ish smith might be the fastest, but steph has the number one handles.

Kyrie has problems with the quick first step speed guy. John Wall, Lillard, even Isaiah Thomas. He usually plays Steph even. Although last year and the year before he started getting over on the faster guys, too. Which is weird because that's about the time Wall actually started hitting jumpers.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i dont care if Cleveland is calling it or not...it's "the block" and rightfully so.....

chacha15

rec chip
y5bQ6EZ.gif

hedge

life takes guts
This new **** is on some bull****. Yo give me the code to get back the old way.

Can I say ****, ***** or **** now?