NCAAB probably not unofficial

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i liked sports better before instant reply and it became so obvious the organizations push their cash cows to championships......

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
tx not winning that every year is why texas is so texasy

There are two Div. I schools (that I know of) to amass 1,800+ wins in men's BB and 700+ wins in football. Notre Dame is one. The other is somewhat less obvious. Duke lost to them in basketball this season.

chacha15

rec chip
nba_pierce2_400.jpg

pierce_returns_finals_1.jpg

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Still thinking about that Kansas Vs MSU game. Kansas looked so good, didnt fully go Super Saiyan mode either

i haven't seen the Purdue KS line yet but i'm taking Purdue.....KS bigs are not good and they are really going to struggle vs. Purdue's bigs...

you heard it here first, sports fans

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Damn that was unreal. After the first 10 min everything Kansas threw up at the rim went in and Purdue played sloppy as hell. Not athletic enough on the perimeter.

Marshenko

i haven't seen the Purdue KS line yet but i'm taking Purdue.....KS bigs are not good and they are really going to struggle vs. Purdue's bigs...

you heard it here first, sports fans
Good ****ing Christ you don't know anything about everything

chacha15

rec chip
Kansas went DBZ mode tonight. I think Kenny the jet is right about the next game. it will be more half court and a lower score. 70's 75-78, 76-78

Last edited:

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Wvu almost got away with the mugging and the W but didn't even get a shot because one guy wanted to dribble around and be dumb.

chacha15

rec chip
****, Jayhawks having problems. Graham with 0 pts in the 1st with 6 minutes to go. 6 minutes, 6 minutes , 6 minutes doug e fresh you're on!

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
1-15 in the second half behind the arc. That ain't good. Shouldn't have saved some points for this game.

chacha15

rec chip
5-25 from the Perimeter is not gonna do it. didnt catch the game, 12 tvs at the gym not one playing Oregon vs KU but that loss sucks. Graham was shut down.

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Can't believe that many people got South Carolina in. Didn't know that many people from there even knew what basketball was

chacha15

rec chip
They know football, Clemson won a national title. Hootie and the Blowfish is a long time fan of the gamecocks.