ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

Mark Davis

The Rookie
Borman9- so if you took 3rd in 2015 why didnt you guys go to Oklahoma since Chaos did who took 4th? Didn't Chaos beat you?

Artie DeVanzo

Addicted to Softballfans
2015 D Nationals
over 70 teams, top 8 were mandatory bumps
1st M KASS & CO Peosta, IA 7-0
2nd M MEN'S HAIR HOUSE/THE BOX/MMB Fargo, ND 7-2
3rd M DAMAGE INC Ralston, NE 6-2
4th M TEAM CHAOS Sioux Falls, SD 5-2
5th M 3X GEAR/THE BOX/FAT TIRE/DIRT DYNAMICS Fargo, ND 5-2
5th M COORS LIGHT Freeze, MN 5-2

I believe Kass & Company are still batting?

Bomani Jones

Did anybody see Corral Bar is entered in Tier 1 for Firemans? Any one predict how they'll do, 0-2, 1-2, 2-2.....or no show.

kf16

Addicted to Softballfans
C- Could be the most wide open the C division has been?
D- Dix Law, Corral Bar, Inges, MDI, Rhombus, Aftermath, DMVW
E- Wild Rice, Proz, Pack Mule, Johnnys Lounge, Lasers, Driftwood, Speedway 805

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
We will be there don't worry. Why don't you guys come up to Winnipeg for our tourney May 19,20? We have been supporting your tourneys for years yet only RMI makes the trip up. Balls in your court Shogun!

joeybats19

Other than our team and heartland, what teams are playing out of state tourneys? Just wondering what nodak teams we could expect to see in minnesota this year?

bstark28

Starting Player
Other than our team and heartland, what teams are playing out of state tourneys? Just wondering what nodak teams we could expect to see in minnesota this year?

We'll be down at Watercade, in Litchfield, again for our one and only out of state tourney.

bstark28

Starting Player
What team are you.. I subbed for a team from fargo 2 yrs ago.. I've wanted to go back to litchfld ever since.. fun tourney

Quality Concrete (used to be Sickie's)....Brady plays with us, when he's not running around with the hooligans from Dewey's. Haha!

One of our guys is from Litchfield, so that's how we ended up adding it to the schedule every year....tourney is a blast.

rock2131

Extra Hitter
I'd put some pre season rankings on here but I don't know enough about the teams in Bismarck and Minot to make an educated guess and no need to create any bulletin board material for other teams. So I'll just say good luck to all teams this year except when you play us.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Quality Concrete (used to be Sickie's)....Brady plays with us, when he's not running around with the hooligans from Dewey's. Haha!

One of our guys is from Litchfield, so that's how we ended up adding it to the schedule every year....tourney is a blast.

Hey I played with you guys then.. that wknd i was same shape as kuzzy, couldnt throw ( but still played right ). I just had shoulder surgey a month or so b4 that wknd.

And Brady went with the team that gave him the biggest signing bonus..

bstark28

Starting Player
Hey I played with you guys then.. that wknd i was same shape as kuzzy, couldnt throw ( but still played right ). I just had shoulder surgey a month or so b4 that wknd.

And Brady went with the team that gave him the biggest signing bonus..

HAHA....we must've offered him similar bonuses. To be quite honest, I'm surprised there weren't any weekend conflicts with him this year, considering he's playing damn near every weekend between our two teams.

............anyways, lets keep those "ol buddy ol pal" conversations in the ND Summer Thread.

~How about we get some predictions going for the upcoming Golf Addictions Fargo tournament~

Open:
Heartland
Coors Light/MMB/Monsta
DMVW
****son Law

Rec 1/2:
No idea

bstark28

Starting Player
............anyways, lets keep those "ol buddy ol pal" conversations in the ND Summer Thread.

~How about we get some predictions going for the upcoming Golf Addictions Fargo tournament~

Open:
Heartland
Coors Light/MMB/Monsta
DMVW
****son Law

Rec 1/2:
No idea

Are they really still planning on having it? I know Johnny put something on FB yesterday that they weren't cancelling it and playing the week out by ear, but there is still a lot of snow on a few of the fields at Anderson, not to mention the frost hasn't came out of the ground yet. Why tear up the fields for a one-day Early Bird?

Props for staying on topic for once bstark28, are you referring to the fields that are being torn up after this year?

I could see your opinion being relevant if we were talking about the watercade fields......LET THEM PLAY!

rock2131

Extra Hitter
With Johnny D's Early Bird switching to 4/28 are any new teams entering or are any teams that were entered dropping?

Bormann9

My guess:
3x Gear/The Box - Unless we get into Mound we will play this
Heartland - I believe will be in Bismarck for the early bird there - so dropping out of this one
Quality Concrete - Might be able to play now - I think they couldn't play 21st (This weekend) cause Tony's wedding

Everyone else should be the same maybe? I don't know about the Rec 1-2 or 3-4

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
My guess:
3x Gear/The Box - Unless we get into Mound we will play this
Heartland - I believe will be in Bismarck for the early bird there - so dropping out of this one
Quality Concrete - Might be able to play now - I think they couldn't play 21st (This weekend) cause Tony's wedding

Everyone else should be the same maybe? I don't know about the Rec 1-2 or 3-4

Story around the water cooler at work is that you're going to Mound now, which is a bummer because I really want to see this new Box super team in action (not sarcasm, I think you guys are going to be really good this year). May have to wait until Shakopee for that.

As far as our team, losing Johnny Dehaan is a big blow for sure, but I feel worse that it happened to such a great guy and teammate. On the field we won't be able to replace him, but we'll figure it out. With Jallen, mellmer, and now Chauncey in the outfield, the hipster hammer, Sumner, and Ross solidifying the middle infield, and Matt and my testicles locking down the corners, I think we're going to be a pretty good team this year, as long as we can remember how to win a game at state.

With that said, I really do think the C will be more competitive in ND this year as Eide, QC (with addition of Hanson) and whatever is going on with Corral are talented teams. Also, lets not forget about Sports on Tap out of Minot. When they actually have a full roster show up, they're a pretty good team. Best C team in ND is still 3X but since they can't play C in ND, I won't count them.

bstark28

Starting Player
Story around the water cooler at work is that you're going to Mound now, which is a bummer because I really want to see this new Box super team in action (not sarcasm, I think you guys are going to be really good this year). May have to wait until Shakopee for that.

With that said, I really do think the C will be more competitive in ND this year as Eide, QC (with addition of Hanson) and whatever is going on with Corral are talented teams. Also, lets not forget about Sports on Tap out of Minot. When they actually have a full roster show up, they're a pretty good team. Best C team in ND is still 3X but since they can't play C in ND, I won't count them.

I like our other middle infield pick-up too....just sayin'.

Bormann9

Thanks Dennis.

Ya as long as Mound plays they have a lot of snow but they say it’s a good to go.

May 5th Moorhead you playing?