ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

sk31

Unicorn tags for days
Should of been seen on pickup forms when handed in before state started that they were Minnesota players.. weird.. do they ever get looked at..

Yes, they get looked at. When another team protests. Like, today, for example.

Otherwise, when you have a pickup form that is filled out properly and signed off on by a state official, you generally assume everything is in order. Also note that the pickup form doesn't explicitly ask, "Hey, are you from Minnesota? Y/N (circle one)."

But if you want a 4th place trophy, I'll buy you a 4th place trophy. That's not really a problem. Just send me your address and I'll mail it out.

Class C softball looks like a fun time. I know we will make it to Sunday of state for sure. #IfYoureNotSuperYoureLast #FishFryLooksFun #CheckThatRoster

Went to the bar to celebrate our title. Dropped 350 off the field just like I drop it on the field. You want pointers come see me and my state trophy. We the real deal. #HalfBlackJesus #TitlesAint****UnlessYouDoItTwice #Back2Back #FishFryLooksFun

sendit69

What a good weekend for State C and D, some takeaways

C.

I called it QC state champs, MMB made a damn good run at it with the skeleton crew they had. Things may have been different if some guys would have been there for them but they weren't so you play with what you got. Good Job QC. Wild Bills had a nice weekend for their first year in C as well. Corral was a big surprise with the early exit and Dvorak literally breaking up in front of every one. Man this weekend had a little bit of everything.

D.

I didn't know much about D*ckson Law but after this weekend my assumptions of that team being full of Dbags was confirmed. Saw they snaked out a couple of 1 run wins yet claim to have easily walked through D state. Come to C next year and get humbled can't wait. Rhombus all I can say there is wow, takes a shady ass team to bring in an almost all MN illegal roster to ND State, hope they get some kind of suspension to go with their *3rd place trophy. If you are going to have over half your team from MN go play MN state. Custer Flats had a nice run after an early loss, lots of young guys on that team they will be good for a while. DMVW also had a nice run after losing to D*ckson Law by 1 run on Saturday, it's a shame those two teams were on the same side of the bracket.

Good luck to all teams and players playing D Nats, If you play rhombus make sure to roster check them first.

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
For those of you that know Chauncey that's on our team (MMB), if you guys could please keep him in your prayers we'd really appreciate it. He had a medical situation that happened Friday night and he's been in the ICU in Bismarck ever since. Seems like everything should be fine, but we'd still like the support. Thanks.

As far as the tourney is concerned I'm not going to make excuses. QC played a great tourney and in both games they beat us we had a good size lead and didn't close the door when we had the chance. They battled back and deserved the win. Congrats guys.

Hepatitis A's

Addicted to Softballfans
What a good weekend for State C and D, some takeaways

C.

I called it QC state champs, MMB made a damn good run at it with the skeleton crew they had. Things may have been different if some guys would have been there for them but they weren't so you play with what you got. Good Job QC. Wild Bills had a nice weekend for their first year in C as well. Corral was a big surprise with the early exit and Dvorak literally breaking up in front of every one. Man this weekend had a little bit of everything.

D.

I didn't know much about D*ckson Law but after this weekend my assumptions of that team being full of Dbags was confirmed. Saw they snaked out a couple of 1 run wins yet claim to have easily walked through D state. Come to C next year and get humbled can't wait. Rhombus all I can say there is wow, takes a shady ass team to bring in an almost all MN illegal roster to ND State, hope they get some kind of suspension to go with their *3rd place trophy. If you are going to have over half your team from MN go play MN state. Custer Flats had a nice run after an early loss, lots of young guys on that team they will be good for a while. DMVW also had a nice run after losing to D*ckson Law by 1 run on Saturday, it's a shame those two teams were on the same side of the bracket.

Good luck to all teams and players playing D Nats, If you play rhombus make sure to roster check them first.

I mean was Corral collapsing a big surprize really when u think about it?? They play good softball exactly once a year, Mcquades (fake co champs lmfao). Otherwise 'they are who we thought they were'....too quote the great late Denny Green (RIP).....Havent won a single tournament all year long, how does that work??? New super team next year I gues lol.......

Quality Control deserved the C all they do is stroke... MMB looked good too........ Sickies played a 5 man and had a new pitcher for some reason weird cant say why exactly....Bismarck has to many C team clearly tho....Racine sucked....Dvorak sucked...Action Motors sucked....Eied sucked....Plus Mulligans sucked.....RMI mostly sucked......SOT and Ground Round out played there expectations i think.....anyway this whole thing has a * beside it because the Box was banned.....

D divisiion was over before it started....Dikson Butts welcome to C, prolly be fine...Custer Flats mite need some help tho......Rhombus should be bumped on principal alone imo....except for that hippy pitcher of theres aka Dirty Mike...he's cool...........DMVW continues to brake my heart....had money on them (AGAIN) and they boned me....Inges forgot to show up so it looks like a lot of yall here had some real craptastic predictions holy cow overrated much???? one last positive thing i thought Rumors actually looked good, shout out to my boy Shogun.....

Other than that what else are we doing here????Arguing about third place trophies??? lmfao deal me in

bstark28

Starting Player
For those of you that know Chauncey that's on our team (MMB), if you guys could please keep him in your prayers we'd really appreciate it. He had a medical situation that happened Friday night and he's been in the ICU in Bismarck ever since. Seems like everything should be fine, but we'd still like the support. Thanks.

As far as the tourney is concerned I'm not going to make excuses. QC played a great tourney and in both games they beat us we had a good size lead and didn't close the door when we had the chance. They battled back and deserved the win. Congrats guys.

Prayers for Chop...horrible situation, that sounds like certainly could have been a lot worse.

We had three great games with MMB on Sunday, any of which could have went either way...we just happened to be fortunate enough to get a couple extra hits in a few key situations.

Official stats in from the weekend! I went 23-25 with 8 bombs, 12 XBH, and 22 RBI's not my best weekend but hey got the job done! #HendoDropsBig BombsAndBangsMoms #DlawBack2Back2Back?

I like this Hendo guy. He gets it. This is the "drain the swamp" thread, not the "buddy ball" thread. If you want to chum it up with thanks bud and good job fella's then go do that in the old thread. This thread is for predictions, results, trash talk, and trolling.

jemelehill

I like this Hendo guy. He gets it. This is the "drain the swamp" thread, not the "buddy ball" thread. If you want to chum it up with thanks bud and good job fella's then go do that in the old thread. This thread is for predictions, results, trash talk, and trolling.
Yeah, like Grand Forks softball still sucks.

ming01

DMVWinning

Okay. You're up.

Verne if you are looking to win a C championship next year let me know I may have a spot for you! You're the man

The Fargo presence in here is strong. Make a few little posts and everyone from the eastern side loses their minds. #BeBetter #HowManyTitlesDoYouHave #RentIsCheaperInMyFathersBoyfriendsBasement

Attachments

• A9ED882A-8001-4ECD-BE9C-5340362E0560.jpeg
    A9ED882A-8001-4ECD-BE9C-5340362E0560.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 11

sendit69

"Manager Shaun Hendo" is not Shaun, but is still a D*ckson Law player.

It's obviously Shaun's less athletic, well hung, fat Albert looking brother. Or the little old man that's trying but failing to act and look young, it's nice they let him play from time to time. Good deeds don't go unnoticed!

I am not just a DLaw player, I am the DLaw TEAM. Put some RESPEK on my name! They'd all be playing Rec 4 ball if it wasn't for me carrying them! Where was this hositlity before state? Just like the Yankees and Patriots, people hate winners. #hateuscuztheyaintus #bebetternotbitter #nooffseason #halfblackjesus #myfathersboyfriendcanbeatupyourfathersboyfriend

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
Shane Hendo, nobody knows who you are, you're irrelevant, and I'm looking forward to watching you get gutter stomped by the bottom barrel C teams next year. Either that or we'll be best friends by the end of the year. It's a real coin toss (that's not a good thing because we lost 6 of the 7 coin tosses we had this weekend).

Hey BigP*ssy its Shaun, get It right! May be irrelevant but i got you posting about me so I'm already in your head.. we would wipe the floor with you! Leave my boy Verne out of this! #Back2Back #Cbags #DLawVStheWorld

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
Hey BigP*ssy its Shaun, get It right! May be irrelevant but i got you posting about me so I'm already in your head.. we would wipe the floor with you! Leave my boy Verne out of this! #Back2Back #Cbags #DLawVStheWorld
Shane/Shawn who gives a sh*t? Hint, nobody. Also, they're having fall state this year, you should have your team sign up for the C and we'll see how that turns out for you. Another hint, it won't go well.