ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

For someone who doesn't care about me, you're sure very interested in my results of future tourneys. Instead of talking what ifs, how about we talk about PROVEN FACTS. I've won at every level I have played. Little league all the way to D. Stopped counting the number of tears I've left behind. #back2back #newshelfinthecase #wheresyourpatch #bombsformoms

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
I'm just throwing this out there, this Steve Hendo guy has a very similar feel to the TI#15 dude a couple years ago after Tainted Industries won state. Big mouth, no back-up on it, and turned out the dude wasn't even on the team. I'm guessing this is the case here as well. Also, may be a 16 year old girl with as many hashtags as Steve uses.

JoeEmmert

Part Time Player
I'm just throwing this out there, this Steve Hendo guy has a very similar feel to the TI#15 dude a couple years ago after Tainted Industries won state. Big mouth, no back-up on it, and turned out the dude wasn't even on the team. I'm guessing this is the case here as well. Also, may be a 16 year old girl with as many hashtags as Steve uses.
Kind of like a guy who just is a very show pinch runner!

NDSoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
Going to be a boring next few weeks. I'd imagine most D teams will go to Fargo. Which C teams are going to Minnesota?

Which ND D teams can withstand the MN teams? Will D*ckson and Dmvw get put close to each other? The chirping was fun to watch in that one. Will Inges show up? Will Rhombus have a legit roster? Are they really putting the tourney at the North fields?

Last edited:

bstark28

Starting Player
Going to be a boring next few weeks. I'd imagine most D teams will go to Fargo. Which C teams are going to Minnesota?

Which ND D teams can withstand the MN teams? Will D*ckson and Dmvw get put close to each other? The chirping was fun to watch in that one. Will Inges show up? Will Rhombus have a legit roster? Are they really putting the tourney at the North fields?

http://asp.tournamentusasoftball.com/i!/tournaments/tournamentDetails.php?TID=3308 for D nattys.....

I can only speak for QC, but we, unfortunately, won't be heading to C nats....couldn't get enough guys. I'm pretty sure The Box was on the registered list that I saw and not too sure about MMB.

Bormann9

3x will be playing this weekend in the C state in Mound, MN. 28 teams playing.

Also playing the C national at Treasure Island - Get signed up! I believe there is close to 40 teams already - My guess is they will get close to 50 this year. Should be a great tourney - If your a C team you should be playing... It won't be this close to home again for some time. if you can't make it to Treasure Island you'll never make it to Oklahoma City.

Hashin _5

I mean was Corral collapsing a big surprize really when u think about it?? They play good softball exactly once a year, Mcquades (fake co champs lmfao). Otherwise 'they are who we thought they were'....too quote the great late Denny Green (RIP).....Havent won a single tournament all year long, how does that work??? New super team next year I gues lol.......

Quality Control deserved the C all they do is stroke... MMB looked good too........ Sickies played a 5 man and had a new pitcher for some reason weird cant say why exactly....Bismarck has to many C team clearly tho....Racine sucked....Dvorak sucked...Action Motors sucked....Eied sucked....Plus Mulligans sucked.....RMI mostly sucked......SOT and Ground Round out played there expectations i think.....anyway this whole thing has a * beside it because the Box was banned.....

D divisiion was over before it started....Dikson Butts welcome to C, prolly be fine...Custer Flats mite need some help tho......Rhombus should be bumped on principal alone imo....except for that hippy pitcher of theres aka Dirty Mike...he's cool...........DMVW continues to brake my heart....had money on them (AGAIN) and they boned me....Inges forgot to show up so it looks like a lot of yall here had some real craptastic predictions holy cow overrated much???? one last positive thing i thought Rumors actually looked good, shout out to my boy Shogun.....

Other than that what else are we doing here????Arguing about third place trophies??? lmfao deal me in

Wow....the first nice thing said about us in years.....you're making me blush Hep A's.....if I ever find you I'll hug you.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Woodys/royal liquors/pink it forward/coaches choice will be in Fargo. Too bad we’re not that secret any more.

I heard this team will be terrible.. they have. a guy originally from mn, and couldn't even make a mn squad so he had to jump on one from n.d.

Mtanhoff

I heard this team will be terrible.. they have. a guy originally from mn, and couldn't even make a mn squad so he had to jump on one from n.d.
This is absolutely true. BC had me kicked off my hometown team. I think this will make for a great rivalry game when we meet in the undefeated game.

Dlaw still undefeated no one else can hold our jockstraps! #DMVWho? #DLawBack2Back
C state and D state updates. 12 out of 18 D teams advanced to Sunday. 6 of 12 C teams left.

View attachment 51052 View attachment 51053 View attachment 51054

I want to sincerely apologize to everyone in Class D for my once prestigious Forfeetai Lions putting on such a terrible display over the weekend. Missing 2 of your best players is no excuse to lose 3 straight games 7-0. We've gotten pretty used to playing games at our fields in southern Mandan so those fast-a$$ infields in Biz totally messed us up :( We ALMOST scored a run against Rhimbus, but we stranded him on 2nd-base sadly. Par for the goddamn course.

Big thanks to the tournament directors though for allowing us to play (& lose) 3 consecutive games in what was supposed to be a double-elimination tournament. We did complain quite a bit that the brackets kept randomly labeling us "Forfeit" instead of our actual team name (Forfeetai Lions) and hey, I guess the squeaky wheels got the grease in this case. Though the joke was eventually on us because our 3rd & final game was against the RimorHashers and sure enough, another brutal 7-0 beating.

Good luck to everyone at Nationals in Fargo anyways. Our sorry bums won't be making the trip.

- Coach Frank #97

Last edited:

sk31

Unicorn tags for days
I want to sincerely apologize to everyone in Class D for my once prestigious Forfeetai Lions putting on such a terrible display over the weekend. Missing 2 of your best players is no excuse to lose 3 straight games 7-0. We've gotten pretty used to playing games at our fields in southern Mandan so those fast-a$$ infields in Biz totally messed us up :( We ALMOST scored a run against Rhimbus, but we stranded him on 2nd-base sadly. Par for the goddamn course.

Big thanks to the tournament directors though for allowing us to play (& lose) 3 consecutive games in what was supposed to be a double-elimination tournament. We did complain quite a bit that the brackets kept randomly labeling us "Forfeit" instead of our actual team name (Forfeetai Lions) and hey, I guess the squeaky wheels got the grease in this case. Though the joke was eventually on us because our 3rd & final game was against the RimorHashers and sure enough, another brutal 7-0 beating.

Good luck to everyone at Nationals in Fargo anyways. Our sorry bums won't be making the trip.

- Coach Frank #97

To be clear, you guys played four games, not three.

Gander

Quality Control deserved the C all they do is stroke... MMB looked good too........ Sickies played a 5 man and had a new pitcher for some reason weird cant say why exactly....
This is a joke right? The old Sickies pitcher lost his crap at McQuades and is done for 2 seasons I heard. The new pitcher seemed way different and actually joked with the opposing teams. Be interesting to see if Sickies brings the other guy back someday.

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
This is a joke right? The old Sickies pitcher lost his crap at McQuades and is done for 2 seasons I heard. The new pitcher seemed way different and actually joked with the opposing teams. Be interesting to see if Sickies brings the other guy back someday.
It's clearly a joke as everyone knows why their pitcher got suspended. His work Visa expired so they had to send Frodo back to the shire.

Guys I have the number one pick in the fantasy draft who should I take? I'm a really big Vikings fan so I might take Aaron Rodgers or jerick McKinnon cuz he is my favorite viking of all time!

Jim_Chimney

Guys I have the number one pick in the fantasy draft who should I take? I'm a really big Vikings fan so I might take Aaron Rodgers or jerick McKinnon cuz he is my favorite viking of all time!

'Faux Shaun' signs up July 30th and rocks 22 posts since then... for a sad average of 1+ posts per day.

On that note, pick whomever you'd like.. but you might as well join about 15 more leagues since you obviously have way too much time on your hands.