3X
QC
Eide

D
Pink It Forward
Northern Warriors
Dmvw
Custer Flats Trucking

I got to imagine Pink It is the favorite after they 15d MMB in the Fargo Tourney and won the whole thing. I mean I think Ive heard Beach and Ruud talk about it 4 different times bragging to people. I imagine they did it again last night at Wednesday Night league when they played.

rock2131

Extra Hitter
I got to imagine Pink It is the favorite after they 15d MMB in the Fargo Tourney and won the whole thing. I mean I think Ive heard Beach and Ruud talk about it 4 different times bragging to people. I imagine they did it again last night at Wednesday Night league when they played.

I heard Pink It had at least 4 rec 4 players playing at league Wednesday Night....... They should roll through the D bracket this weekend.

I’m back B*tches! Gonna pull out the hammerc*ck and plop is right on The Box’s Face!!! #ReturnofHalfBlackJesus
#DlawBack2Back2Back?

Cool story. I've been in the bathrooms at Biz and I can confirm that the only D-Law guy with a "hammerc*ck" is Tre. Sure, it's really only because he's severely overweight, but at least someone on your silly-ass slowpitch team has more than 5" :oops:

Kudos to RMI.

Did Heartland really fan twice at beating 3x Gear? They had to be missing guys right, otherwise what other excuse is there.

Also heard talk that QC laid an egg going up against a 4 man and hit zero bombs? Maybe next year they should mix in an earlybird.

Jim_Chimney

That can't be right is it? Remember, any team in Grand Forks is awful.

lol, I suppose you get a partial pass since you're well past your prime both mentally & physically.. but the GF 'sh^tty softball' myth was debunked about a decade ago now. Get with the times, Grandpa~

#EasyCheeseIndeed

WreckND

Kudos to RMI.

Did Heartland really fan twice at beating 3x Gear? They had to be missing guys right, otherwise what other excuse is there.

Also heard talk that QC laid an egg going up against a 4 man and hit zero bombs? Maybe next year they should mix in an earlybird.

Most of you Class clowns fold up like a 12 year old camping chair when you see your stat booster defense put on the shelf.

NDSoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
Updated Rankings
C
1 Mmb
2 QC
3 RMI
4 Sports on Tap
5 D*ckson Law

D
1 Pink it (Bump this team after they start 2-0 at McQuades and adding an A player)
2 Dmvw
3 Inges
4 Custer Flats
5 Northern Warriors

NDSoftballJesus

The Rookie
Updated Rankings
C
1 Mmb
2 QC
3 RMI
4 Sports on Tap
5 D*ckson Law

D
1 Pink it (Bump this team after they start 2-0 at McQuades and adding an A player)
2 Dmvw
3 Inges
4 Custer Flats
5 Northern Warriors

What softball games have you been watching?

Updated C rankings:
1) RMI
2) ****son Law
3) MMB
4) Dvorak
5) QC

Updated D Rankings:
1) Pink It
2) Inge's
3) DMVW

MMB hasn't won many games this year - may want to show up and watch some softball before making your rankings. Plus, MMB has a very tough McQuade draw which could result in another early exit and then what is left to gauge them on until state? The Grand Forks Classic? #eyeroll

NDSoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
QC won the GF tourney with your lovely RMI. Who has multiple losses to D teams this year. Looks like you need an eye for talent. Get back to me after State.

Last edited:
Updated Rankings
C
1 Mmb
2 QC
3 RMI
4 Sports on Tap
5 D*ckson Law

D
2 Dmvw
3 Inges
4 Custer Flats
5 Northern Warriors

Updated Updated C Rankings
1 Pink It
2 MMB
3 Sports on Tap
4 QC
5 RMI

Updated Updated D Rankings
1 Pink It
2 Inges
3 DMVW
4 Custer Flats
5 Burgess

Hashin _5

Come up to Grand Forks and test yourself at the July Classic, I don’t think you realize the competion you’re going to face ...you never know ...you might just run into a rattlin bog!

Hey Shogun,

Is it safe to assume with all this talk about the July Classic that you will be playing in the tournament?

NDSoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
Since no one likes to talk softball: Teams to keep eye on:

Open:
Heartland/3X potential rematches. Monsta vs Anarchy.

C
Russels
Sioux Nation
RMI-Coming off big tourney run
QC- Coming off disappointing tourney run
MMB- Tough draw
Eide- Favorable tourney draw
Pink It Forward- Favorable tourney draw
Colorado team- Who knows

D
Lots of out of state teams. Bracket looks to be well put together. How good will GS Sports be dropping down?
Inges- Tough draw and coming off big tourney run
Potential Custer-Dmvw rematch or will out of state teams have their say?
Northern Warriors are a dark horse.

701 Softball

What is with this ****son Law Love Fest. They Finally are having to play the big dogs and they are STRUGGLING! They are a good D team and like people said before this team will be bottom barrel C team they are 3-9 in tourneys this year, cmon they looked very average at best in Fargo, they needed a Walk off Grand Slam to beat a short handed Dvorak. Its cute they think they belong but it will be a long year for them and rightfully so. #nobodyLikesDicksonLaw

C Rankings
1.MMB
2. eide
3. qc
4. Dvorak
5. AMS
6.RMI

D Rankings
1. ****son Law - they Belong here
1A. Pink it
2. DMVW
3. Inges
4. Custer

Last edited:
Ah McQuades week what a glorious time of the year, and even more glorious this year as MY Super Team is DOMINATING as expected. We will be playing in the C for McQuades as most of you know and lets be honest we will probably win it showing you all how adding some Elite Division 1 athletes to some of the best softball players in the state is the recipe for success. We will also be unavailing our newest addition to the roster, please save your bitching and moaning for someone who cares it was all done legally so SHOVE IT. And after we cruise through the C and take home a trophy taller than Jody, all the while every little b*tch is screaming for us to get a mid-season bump , we won't because let's be honest I RUN THIS S*IT and in the words of Alonzo Harris "KING KONG AIN'T GOT S*IT ON ME"!

Oh and good luck to all other teams have fun playing for 2nd.

Jim_Chimney

Ah McQuades week what a glorious time of the year, and even more glorious this year as MY Super Team is DOMINATING as expected. We will be playing in the C for McQuades as most of you know and lets be honest we will probably win it showing you all how adding some Elite Division 1 athletes to some of the best softball players in the state is the recipe for success. We will also be unavailing our newest addition to the roster, please save your bitching and moaning for someone who cares it was all done legally so SHOVE IT. And after we cruise through the C and take home a trophy taller than Jody, all the while every little b*tch is screaming for us to get a mid-season bump , we won't because let's be honest I RUN THIS S*IT and in the words of Alonzo Harris "KING KONG AIN'T GOT S*IT ON ME"!

Oh and good luck to all other teams have fun playing for 2nd.

Wow, coooooool fkin story bro. Also, big kudos on the cringe-worthy, all-caps Training Day references from 2001..

Hopefully you can snag a few autographs from these "Elite" D1 posers who are playing softball this weekend. None of your trash talk matters anyways because everyone knows that the QC Easy Cheese will be winning it all~

#Unavailing?!

Last edited:
Wow, coooooool fkin story bro. Also, big kudos on the cringe-worthy, all-caps Training Day references from 2001..

Hopefully you can snag a few autographs from these "Elite" D1 posers who are playing softball this weekend. None of your trash talk matters anyways because everyone knows that the QC Easy Cheese will be winning it all~

#Unavailing?!

Sorry for the Typo, unlike MY Super Team I make mistakes sometimes. If you ask nice I am sure I can get some autographs for you to take home and worship like a little school girl. I might even be able to talk some of MY Elite athletes into giving you some swing lessons. Unlike the QC Easy Cheeseballs MY team has bat control and doesn't get weak in the knees by a Rec 4 Four man outfield.....Oops did I just reveal QC's weakness. Come see me Sunday afternoon and maybe I'll let you touch the Championship Trophy.

Jim_Chimney

Sorry for the Typo, unlike MY Super Team I make mistakes sometimes. If you ask nice I am sure I can get some autographs for you to take home and worship like a little school girl. I might even be able to talk some of MY Elite athletes into giving you some swing lessons. Unlike the QC Easy Cheeseballs MY team has bat control and doesn't get weak in the knees by a Rec 4 Four man outfield.....Oops did I just reveal QC's weakness. Come see me Sunday afternoon and maybe I'll let you touch the Championship Trophy.

Pro tip: After you've been triggered, take a deeeeeep breath.. reread what you've written.. and then decide just how stupid you feel like sounding today~

And honestly, even if your crew of dorks wins a title over the weekend, nobody is going to come see you on Sunday unless you guarantee that you've showered and brushed your teeth that morning. Personal hygiene is important.

#youshouldntsmellworsethantheplayers