Price Check need a price on this 13" vinci. please help

kdubb0711

BE A MAN...SET AN EXAMPLE
need a price check on this bad boy. don't know the model no. its a 13" rht used 3 months. thinking of buying it from a guy on FB always wanted one,just wanna check with somebody who knows vinci. don't wanna get screwed.

Richiebalz

Paypal sent
need a price check on this bad boy. don't know the model no. its a 13" rht used 3 months. thinking of buying it from a guy on FB always wanted one,just wanna check with somebody who knows vinci. don't wanna get screwed.

What's the guys name?

kdubb0711

BE A MAN...SET AN EXAMPLE
wow!! thanks man, doubt he gonna go that low I offered him 80 and he turned it down. hes wantin no lower than a hundo

ALo4

Grit-Grind-Grizz
i was messaging this guy about that glove on FB too. he sent me more pics. backed out when i found out it was a mesh back. then he tried to sell me on the benefits of a mesh and dropped the price to $100. hes from nashville- bout 3 hours form me. never heard of his team. im up there about once a month. didnt pick up on any shadiness but that was the first time i had ever spoken with him.

Richiebalz

Paypal sent
i was messaging this guy about that glove on FB too. he sent me more pics. backed out when i found out it was a mesh back. then he tried to sell me on the benefits of a mesh and dropped the price to $100. hes from nashville- bout 3 hours form me. never heard of his team. im up there about once a month. didnt pick up on any shadiness but that was the first time i had ever spoken with him.

You would be surprised how well the mesh holds up.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
The mesh is not a problem' don't do any gifting if u don't know the guy. Cosmetics aside' I can't see where a good cleaning, tighten the lace and condition. Should make a nice gamer and $100 is a good price for a used custom.

ALo4

Grit-Grind-Grizz
i think the fact that its a 13" turned me away more than anyhting. im an infielder and use a 12.75 now. have been debating on going back to a 12-12.5

bjh1997

D Swinger
i have the same glove and itdoes play small. 12.75 for sure. And the mesh holds up great love it! looking for other white vincis to pair with it....pm me if anyone has one...but not this one..lol