Need a U-trip bat..........

Kostka#0

Addicted to Softballfans
What is the best USSSA Combat bat out there?? Play mostly ASA but I am making a trip to Texas to play with an old friend.

thanks.

BIG 3

Addicted to Softballfans
all pretty good, depends on what ur preference is, fl or balance soft barrel?..............

BIG 3

Addicted to Softballfans
derby boys is a good choice and u can get them really cheap on the boards, get about 2-300 hits on them and they are gtg...........gsr is my favorite right now

34blast

Addicted to Softballfans
I can get a Virus Enhanced pretty cheap and just bought an AV FL. I play a couple of USSSA tournaments a year. I was thinking it would swing almost the same or the same with slightly more pop. Is Virus Enhanced okay or is the distance not as good as the other USSSA combats?

BEEJ

Below Me
virus enhaced is a very underated bat, when broken in they will hang with any utrip bat when hit off the sweet spot. GSR will be much better out of the wrapper and more forgiving..........

evil455

Addicted to Softballfans
I can get a Virus Enhanced pretty cheap and just bought an AV FL. I play a couple of USSSA tournaments a year. I was thinking it would swing almost the same or the same with slightly more pop. Is Virus Enhanced okay or is the distance not as good as the other USSSA combats?

Thinking of getting the Virus as well to add to the collection