need clarification

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
i currently play 50+ senior ball and i swing a DeMarini Vizion 80% of the time and its stamped w a new UTrip 1.20 thumbprint, not a Miken fan at all and i have seen all kinds of guys as of two weeks ago in St George UT using Monsta DNA's and Worth UTrip bats and Easton ASA/UTrip bats... u can use any bat that has a 2012 or newer UTrip or ASA stamp in the SSUSA or SPA associations ...
HITEMDEEP is 100% correct ....

Super

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Well my teammate got called out for using the old green flipper. they were losing he got a base hit drove in 2 runs and they called it out. He got ejected and the rule was any asa bat with a 2000 or 2004 was legal for play but they threw it out stating it didn't have the 1,21 we ended up losing because we went down to 9 guys. they ended up refunding us $250 because they made the wrong call.
Gotta love Scotty!

yance

Addicted to Softballfans
The rule states that bats from the approved vendors that are stamped 1.21 BPF or BELOW. That would mean that ASA and USSSA bats by those companies are approved as long as they have the 1.20 BPF stamp on them. Word from my friends who play USSSA is that 2017 USSSA bats do not have the BPF stamp and can not be used in SSUSA.