Need new glove

Gatorbait08

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys, I'm needing a new glove. I'm looking for a Vinci for shortstop/2nd. Just seeing if some of you could point me in the direction to some models that work nice there. I had a 1945 and really liked it so maybe I'll go with that again.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
What size glove do you currently use? The 1945-22 is 13.5" which I would think is a little large for SS/2B. Perhaps the BMB would be a better fit but personal preference obviously goes a long way in deciding which glove is best for you. Do you have a web preference? Does it matter if you have an open back or closed back glove (I know the 1945 is a closed back)?

Gatorbait08

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry, it wasn't the 1945. It was the rv23 or rv1923, red with bulk h web. It was a good glove, believe it was 12.5.

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
RV-1961 is THE best glove Vinci makes. Amazing pattern and the pocket forms so nicely. Can't go wrong with that one!

nissben

Freakin Ninja
1961 is the next one on my list....but first,maybe another Optimus or another bmb....no thanks to gofisch and dwp05acura lol...u guys got me hooked on the open back....but above all....Im probably gonna have to be n dish duty for a looooooooooong time....we shall see...but op, 1961 or bmb all day bro!

Gatorbait08

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks guys, think I'm going with the 1961. Trying to find one in red/bulk if possible or other color combinations. Wish they still made the rv57 though.

MNCFer

Mr. Glass
If you want similar size to the RV1923, the PC2443 is a great option. It's a little heavier but the leather is very nice.