Need some supp help...

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Is there anything legal that has even somewhat similar effects as Clenbuterol? Just curious. I loved the results I had on it the last time I took it, and am looking to drop some weight in a hurry.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Depends on the particular aspect of clen you're looking for.

Looking for the increase in aerobic capacity? Buy an altitude tent or forget it.

Looking for something to shed pounds relatively easily? Adrenosterone. Completely different category with an entirely different MOA, but extremely effective run at moderately high doses (450mg+/day). Fully DSHEA-compliant, mild, non-methylated, and easy to cycle off of, with very low androgenic sides. Now that Competitive Edge makes a clone, it's cheap, too.

Super bonus is that Patrick Arnold actually proposed a MOA whereby Adrenosterone can theoretically result in a temporary increase in size of your equipment. Gives new meaning to "fully loaded".

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Where might one find Adrenosterone? I found Clen on a few research sites for about 55 or 60 bucks for 200mcg/ml for 60ml. Not bad if my memory serves me right.

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Depends on the particular aspect of clen you're looking for.

Looking for the increase in aerobic capacity? Buy an altitude tent or forget it.

Looking for something to shed pounds relatively easily? Adrenosterone. Completely different category with an entirely different MOA, but extremely effective run at moderately high doses (450mg+/day). Fully DSHEA-compliant, mild, non-methylated, and easy to cycle off of, with very low androgenic sides. Now that Competitive Edge makes a clone, it's cheap, too.

Super bonus is that Patrick Arnold actually proposed a MOA whereby Adrenosterone can theoretically result in a temporary increase in size of your equipment. Gives new meaning to "fully loaded".

What is the name of the clone? Just wondering.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
What is the name of the clone? Just wondering.

11-Sterone.

1503_smallpic.jpg

eHall

Base burglar
Arent these all prohormone type supplements?

Outside of the legal and pinning element, if you want more testosterone in your system why not just take testosterone? This stuff looks to be more expensive and less effective than the "hard" stuff.

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!

Outside of the legal and pinning element, if you want more testosterone in your system why not just take testosterone? This stuff looks to be more expensive and less effective than the "hard" stuff.

It is not for testosterone purposes. Simply for losing weight. I am thinking that the Liquid Clen is the cheapest way to go honestly at 100mcg/ml 30ml for about 35 bucks.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans

Yes.

And this is where you need to learn at least a bit about what you're talking about before you open your mouth.

1) I already covered legality. It's a DSHEA-compliant product, considered a dietary supplement by the Federal government, and chemically very different from testosterone. Sure, it's steroidal -- but so are phytoestrogens sold as "plant estrogen", DHEA, and even the hair loss treatment Propecia. "Steroid" =/= illegal.

2) It's not about "more testosterone". Testosterone has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 1:1, because it's the reference standard. Orals have a greater variance in these effects, allowing more tuning of the desired effects vs. unwanted sides, to an extent unavailable even with more 'exotic' injectables. For extreme anabolic effects I can inject trenbolone acetate, suffer severe progestagenic side effects and even worse androgenic ones, all while committing a felony, or I can take oral methasterone and only have to deal with hepatotoxicity and HPTA suppression.

2a) In this particular case, Adrenosterone is known as an extremely mild cutting compound, with very minimal androgenic side effects and no real impact on either the liver or the HPTA.

3) Adrenosterone is not injectable -- it's orally bioavailable.