Price Check New j3a RI

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
What are these things going for? NIW 26oz R/R. Trying to gauge trade value since im not playing much ASA anymore. Ive heard great things about em but id probably just open it to demo it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Joker

its an exclusive, you can't sell it here so don't ask for a price check here. ask on a place you can sell it

MPT23

Putting on the foil
What are these things going for? NIW 26oz R/R. Trying to gauge trade value since im not playing much ASA anymore. Ive heard great things about em but id probably just open it to demo it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

They sold out quick. So I'm thinking what you paid, possibly more. I haven't seen any reviews yet on the RI performance so kinda hard to say.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
^^^ditto. I've heard nothing about it beyond the pre-sale hype.

If you want a J3A RI, buy any of the subsequent Juggies.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
on the facebook pages a lot of them our coming up, maybe 250? honestly are these any different than the current juggy?

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
from what i've heard, they're pretty hot..... tbh, i rarely play ASA anymore, and i've got a fair share of 2013 AMs and my bomb, so i doubt i'd ever swing it. i'm looking to move it on facebook if that changes anything. and i asked for a price check there with 0 responses aside from smart ass comments lol

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Prices are dropping already on these. Still haven't seen 1 review. Either too many other great options or the RI is a dud. Jmho

Joker

or people got wise that it's just another juggy that's been the same the past 4 years with a different knob

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
I was hitting a buddies j3 with a lot of hits, it was nice, i'd game it. It was comparable to my est xxl. I still think my 17 torch is better, but I have broke 2 torch's in around 500 hits, very frustrating. I like to bp the hell out of bats and with demarini and worth you get a year warranty for the same price as a monsta.